Reviews for Selfless to the End
rose.chan27 chapter 32 . 10/20/2020
No. NO! You haven't updated this story in so long and just left it there?! Please don't tell me that's all! And you even have Godric alive! I am so happy about that. I absolutely love him! Please continue this story!
Jessabell chapter 32 . 10/1/2020
I've got to say I love this story. I wish it had continued.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/9/2020
Thanks for not making Eric cheat on Sookie with Godric. That threesome stuff that people write about the three of them, really annoys me. No way in hell would BOOK Eric or Sookie ever share each other with anyone else, even their vampire relations.
Grits2hot chapter 32 . 9/8/2020
Please finish this story! You clearly see Sookie and Eric’s relationship as something more than just a standard couple and everyone agrees that you have nothing to be worried about when it comes to updating! They’re amazing together! I want to know more about Godric and his face off with the Queen! I hope the real world isn’t being too tough on you because this story deserves an ending!
Bananaphobia chapter 32 . 9/8/2020
What a great plot twist! Poor Hunter!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/10/2020
Please finish this story it’s amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 5/28/2020
I think this was great for being a first time writer, as you mentioned you were. The plot was certainly original and you write very well. I think it would have been a neat twist if Sookie had left on the boat with Andrew! I was kind of hoping the story would go that way and then see Sookie reunite with Eric after so many years or something. Thanks for sharing!
Wolvie26 chapter 32 . 5/26/2020
Oh snap! Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 5/7/2020
it figures Sam would go ballistic since he's wanted to get in her panties for years and have puppies. you would think he would know she didn't want him for anything but a friend.
FaeGhostReader chapter 32 . 3/19/2020
It’s a real shame this is abandoned
wolffowler chapter 3 . 1/23/2020
I love it
Turniptree chapter 32 . 12/17/2019
That's just terrible! What a cliffhanger! I'm so disappointed this was abandoned I was so into the story
Bella Moon chapter 32 . 12/5/2019
WHAT. THE. HELL. You left me hanging :( I see it hasn’t been updated in years, but you mentioned extra chapters. Do you have more and never posted or are they somewhere else? I love this story... I wanna know where it goes! Please!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 32 . 10/5/2019
Devoured this so much. Love it lots!
dblueeyedrose chapter 3 . 8/10/2019