Reviews for Selfless to the End
dblueeyedrose chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
great internal dialog
geekysole chapter 32 . 8/7/2019
so disappointed this seems to be abandoned.. I hope life is treating you well. pls save us from the cruel cliffie...
Lbot1979 chapter 12 . 7/14/2019
I know that I have made a review before, but really I can't help myself. I implore you to finish this story. It is so fucking good, I have read what you have finished probably 5-6 times and am always finding myself coming back to it. I really hope that you do not forever let go of this or have gone completely from fanfiction. That would be a very sorry day for me. All that i have read of what you have written has been super fucking fantastic. But, this one by far is my fav. fanfic. in all actuality it is my favorite fanfic of all time and trust me when I say I have read A TON of svm/TB fanfics. It is disheartening that the seemingly best ones are the ones that don't get to be completed. So if you ever want to pick this up again I know you would be making a TON of people's days by working on this. I know it would make my month. With my physical limitations I am stuck at home more often than not and have turned to the world of fanfiction, with that has brought me some levity and happiness in a otherwise dreary circumstance that I have found myself in. A downward spiral if you will, and reading all these fanfics, brings me out of my funk and my life's little shit show for a while, it gives me something to look forward to. I am like I said not sure if you are even still on this site but if you are and even read any of these reviews please take mine to heart. If that sweet little muse comes back to you don't fight it and please write what comes to you. If you are having any issues or what have you with furthering your plots,premise etc. reach out. I am not a great writer in any sense of the word but I know there are tons out there that would love to give you a helping hand if it would further your fantastic fiction, and like I said even though I am not a writer doesn't mean that all my ideas are terrible or couldn't have any merit it helping you further your already great ideas. Just something to think on. I hope all is well. Sorry for such a long diatribe. But again had to get my voice out to you in hopes that it might spark you to finish this amazingly beautiful tale.
4willyjoe chapter 32 . 7/5/2019
Please update! This is an amazing story with a really good interpretation of Eric and Sookie. I love reading vampire Sookie and I feel like you really do her justice.
mexton chapter 31 . 3/13/2019
Eng I wish this story wasn't abandoned and complete...The Gaul bloodline is going to be a force to be reckoned with
mexton chapter 32 . 3/13/2019
I wish this was complete...I keep coming back hoping for more
Vwchick chapter 32 . 2/9/2019
I’m so sad this story hasn’t been updated in years, :( I think there is a huge lack of Vampire Sookie stories! I personally feel there is so much to explore in a Vamp Sookie- this story is amazing! I love how you had them come together before Eric and Sookie had all that baggage that Bill brought on them and the baggage that their avoidance of their feelings brought them. This story is wonderfully written and I am going to follow it and hope one day their will be more! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing this story with us!
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 31 . 12/17/2018
mmmmmm I am wondering if there are my chapters to share?
Melanie Furmston chapter 32 . 11/10/2018
Hope you can finish this one day. Please
tiffanythibedeau chapter 32 . 10/26/2018
love the story... please continue
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2018
U
Guest chapter 32 . 7/16/2018
Please update soon.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 32 . 4/18/2018
I was wondering when another update will be post or is this going to end up in my unfinished pile?
JQK chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Please continue! I would love to see how Eric and Sookie deal with Hunter!
Fairy Giggles chapter 32 . 4/1/2018
Hey, I was wondering if you will be updating this story at all? Xx
2,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »