Reviews for Selfless to the End
Angel1537 chapter 32 . 9/6/2016
Please update soon
Angel1537 chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
You know I wasnt too sure how that episode would go since you turned Sookie in your story, but i really liked how you wrote that chapter.
randomaok chapter 32 . 8/10/2016
Love this story, would like to see it continue. :-)
randomaok chapter 31 . 8/10/2016
Lovely
randomaok chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Great chapter!
Nina Diaz chapter 32 . 7/11/2016
Why don't you continue? You are AMAZING! I love thid fanfic, is my favourite!-
cela chapter 32 . 7/7/2016
evil, evil bitch! I do hope you will have time and inclination to finish this someday. it's even more exciting than a Jason bourne movie.
cela chapter 26 . 7/7/2016
oooo... queenie's going to end up finally dead if she doesn't stop scheming. as for bill, he will also end up dead, either by eric's hand or sookie's.
cela chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
bill deserved more than a couple of punches, maybe eric will kill him soon. sookie will have to learn and the hardest lessons are painful.
cela chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
if you are going to die, what a way to go.
cela chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
eric is in love with sookie, he either doesn't know it yet or is afraid to show her. she is just to stubborn to see it.
cela chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
loved it!
cela chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
somewhere down the road, she never makes anything easy. she has to be an ass about everything. why she fights is a mystery, she is always going to be overruled.
cela chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
in Louisiana they are called "parish" not "county". sookie has lived in bon temps all her life and would not have said "county pool". just sayin'.
cela chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
great chapter! I just knew tara and sam would fly off into outer space over this. to bad they only think about themselves and what they want.
2,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »