Reviews for And I you take two
JemDragon84 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I am hoping you continue this story. You have intrigued me about this pairing.
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Hello. I really like this story. I think it would be interesting to see the change in Tom take this sort of direction. Please update soon! :)

I always thought Edmund was a little too oblivious to just realize one day that he loved Fanny after all (especially after he saw her as a sister for the entirety of his life), and to just marry her.
HolmesSlice chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I love the premise. Definitely thought the same thing. I look forward to reading more.
LeafyHazel chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Yess! I have been looking for this pairing but yours is only one of its kind :) Its great as well. I love this story and I love Tom as well. Shame he isn't a very big character.
Amy chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Please continue Tom is such a small character and i would love to see more of him also Edmund is an idiot for not noticing Fanny sooner. Imagine if she had married Mr. Crawford while in Portsmith. It does not bare contemplation; once a rake always a rake.
Yuri10 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
The Story is very good:)
JemDragon84 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Your summary was good, it caught my interest. I really wold like to see where you take this story with this pairing of Tom/Fanny.
Toreshi chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I do like this pairing, and as she would have nursed him the most during that time, it seems plausible.

The idea that he might want to reform his ways for her is quite sweet.
ArTeMuS09 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
A nice beginning. The pairing is interesting and in a way very nice. I would like to see how you plan on developing this story.

So UPDATE SOON!

P.S: I'm a fan of unlikely couple in the fanfiction world so I must say that the pairing ROCKS!
sonotalady chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I would also like to see a story with this pairing. I hope it will be easier this time.

Good luck. You have a promising begining.