Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
AmphibiousAssassin chapter 3 . 7/19
Quite good. Hoping for more.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 6/2
HOTT! Keep going!
Probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Thank you
Findarato chapter 2 . 3/24
Please no male characters turned female (except maybe Haku) it's too much like yaoi!
yome- san chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Loi Z chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Futa friendship... nice. I wouldn't bet against the True Naruto approving it, if hesitantly.
mattcun chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
plz write more
ironwarlord chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This is a great story me and my friends love this story they never can review they always run to the bathroom
Doaeternal chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Did this die again?
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
the lemon in this one was unbelievably hot, really look forward to the next one. like how naruko dealt with the other girls
McCrazy23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Great futanari fic. Its hot! Cant wait till the next chapter. Just watch for grammar since you sometimes called naruko a he. And add tayuya to her gfs! And maybe have sakura be narukos bitch along with tsunade which you probably might do. Is it ironic that there were 69 reviews before mine? Idk. Best part? Writing three chapters in three years. Sad but you better not take long on the next one. People might be pissed off..
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Please continue this?!
ShadowStar91 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
my only complaint is how Hinata was going nuts over Naruko's ass and then you don't even let her have it. shame on you, taunting her and then denying her.
Takai153 chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Great to see your back! Loved Naruko's new take charge attitude! I'm really looking forward to seeing how that goes. The lemon was hot, but I'd really like it if in the future you wouldn't just bounce around from position to position, but flesh it out as well. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
No female versions fo the male characters oen that gross gross gross and GROSS! I treied to imagien them female and all I see are cross dressed version of them put them in and i stop reading this story for good. sorry but that what I think.

As for who else to appear inthe story...I thinking Fu, Shion, and Temari as well as Ten Ten.