Reviews for Illfated and Out Dated
teufortdreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Good themes; love to see some of these expand into full-length stories!
redexted chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I agree with Qk that some of your ideas here can be expanded into decent full-length fics. The last one especially made a subtle but very poignant conclusion, and I really liked that.

(I'd never really considered this pairing before, but thanks for the inspirations! :p)
Qk chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really, really wish you'd gotten more reviews out of this. Some of the lines you wrote had such potential in them that, even if a reader felt the tiniest bit annoyed that you hadn't made a full story from one of them (not that I'm thinking of anyone in particular...), the stroke of inspiration you whipped up should've still net you the credit you deserved. Great ideas, great pairing (there's not enough Sc/Sn on here), and hopefully I'll see one of these prompts turn into a complete fic. :)
Shmelly chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
SFJKGJDDFSLIKFJDSFEFKLKD OH I COULD GO ON, I REALLY COULD!

Know what, I will. WERGPOBLDFKGJDBSDKQDWJFNFKOK mkay I'm done here.

I heartfart this so much, why did it have to be a one-shot? D: It is so sweet and sad and funny and poignant and oh why does it make me feel old, I'm not even twenty yet, mmmm so bittersweet - this little fic makes me squee, sadface and happypants all at once and I love joo for writing it. Everything is awesome. Fan-writings like this are the reason I have so many different ships in my brain-harbour.

Also, apologies for my weird internet language abuse, I think the chan rubbed off on me today. All that fanart, mmm. Anyway. A good time was had by all, which is what counts, and I can now go to bed happy. Mmm.