Reviews for The legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Four Shadows
Scout chapter 3 . 5/22
MIDNAAAAAA
Selene chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I'VE WAITED FOR, WHAT, A YEAR! (I think XD) I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Red'sGirl33 chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Awwww poor Shadow and Vi (Vio)...your seriously should make a chapter where they get sperated again and Shadow is all good! that would be awesome beyond belief!
DarkVioletShadows chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
Shadow: I need the next chapter! Where is it?!
Vio: Ugh, I actually freaked when I realised that it isn't finished yet.
Red: He was like "F*ck yeah more epicness, f*ck no I have to wait"
Shadow: Why are you on our account Red?
DarkVioletShadows chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Vio: I feel really sorry for Shadow Link...
Shadow: That bit with Red and Medli... I just sat there screaming 'CUTENESS OVERLOAD!'
Vio: He did. Then he read it again. And again.
DarkVioletShadows chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Vio: Oh gods, please don't kill me Link!
Shadow: Don't worry! I'll protect you!
Vio: ... Do you think I'm getting too involved in the story?
Shadow: Just a little.
Vio: It's a reaally good story, how could I not?!
DarkVioletShadows chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Vio: YOU DESTROYED THE LIBRARY! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!
Shadow: *sweatdrops* Uhhh Vio, you can't just go and kill alternate dimension 'us'...
Vio: WATCH ME!
Shadow: ...Weeeell at least Vio is interested by your story, which is epic by the way.
DarkVioletShadows chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Red: OMG, OMG, OMG WE FOUND IT WE FINALLY FOUND IT! *spazzes*
Vio: Red, who is for some reason on mine and Shadows account, means to say that we read this quite a bit ago, before we had an account and then couldn't find it again for ages.
Green: We searched for AGES!
Blue: FINALLY we can fave it so we can always find it!
Vio: Didn't know you could read, Blue
Mooooore chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
You will write MOOOOOORE! If you do I will give you a COOKIE! *Nodding madly*
Staven chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Hahaha, when Byrne was introduced to the story I spent ages shouting that his name was Staven, but maybe the American version is different to my English one? Good story though. GIVES COOKIES
One Puzzle Piece chapter 23 . 6/29/2011
Awesome story so far! I can't wait till for Vio to come into the story more. (I'm a very big fan of Vio) Take you time writing the next chapter, though I would like to see it updated soon. I read your 'Four Swords: Song of the Heroes' and I really liked your writing style so I had to check out this one!
Silverwing365 chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Yay! Another update! :D

Great Chapter! I really like how you gave Malon and Ilia a friendship, and now that I think about it they do have alot in , Zant seems to be turning into more of a protangonist than an antagonist, giving Shadow some advice! I love how you get us so attached to the story, emotionally and just by plain excitement! I am lovin' this story, and I can wait for an update! Keep Writing!

Silverwing365
Base Guardian chapter 23 . 1/16/2011
Nice. Good chapter despite lack of length. Keep up the good work. And I like the foreshadowing.
Tajistt chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
So, I came across this fic a few days ago, been reading it every chance I got. It's pretty great! I've seen one or two spelling mistakes every once in a while, but they weren't too noticable. As for your grammar, I've had to reread a few sentences to understand them; but that's just because I'm a derp. I like this whole idea, and the characters, although the part with the backstories of the guardians was a little confusing. Only a little! I also have a problem with the couples...I don't know why, it's probably just me and my inner Red/Blue and Shadow/Vio fan, but I can tame her. Overall, marvellous job. :D

As for this chapter:

Is that Epona who's coming? Oh, boy. Epona for the win.
Base Guardian chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
Great chapter as usual. Keep em coming. I can't wait to see how Malon is saved though I have plenty of ideas. This story is coming along great. Congrats.