Reviews for The Chica and Her Man
LPeck chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Absolutely frinckin' hilarious! :-)
Jessica chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
These were awesome
Follow-ur-Shadow chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Love these! 3
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
"You're right. Very pretty."
KSLFSLKFJLSKFJPOH MY DETTY HEART!

Daniel adds one more item to his Stuff I Hate About My Stupid Stepbrother list.
Haha, I'm so gonna replay the episode now!

I would love for you to add more one-shots :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Nicely written. Very believeable and in-character :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Becks is such a sleeze! But you can't help but love him...mostly cos he's actually quite fit.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Betty wanted to bang her head on the table. It's like Trista was sucking the brains out of Daniel's head.

Proper laughed out loud on that one!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Betty looks great in red lipstick (from the pictures I've seen).
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Awwwww! These two are the ultimate power couple :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
How is it that I didn't review this the first time?
I actually went on google to search for America Ferrera and Jennifer Lopez pics. I agree with the lips and jaw thing. :)
cookie-dough chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
These are great, it's nice to see how you've interpreted the moments between them, that the show kind of passed over. Any chance of an update?
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
"I'm sorry. I forgot I was trying to have a serious conversation with someone who smells like sexual favours in the back of a cheap strip club."

"I just had a meeting with Kim Kardashian's perfume line people, okay? They were really aggressive."

Ha! I like the banter! That's sooo Wilhemina.
dettylover chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
I loved this chapter in particular: the conversation between Daniel and Becks was spot-on. I especially liked the moment where Betty looked up staring at the ceiling while Daniel was completely oblivious about imminent events.
fenyx chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
i love all your storys, i hope you update soon )
Karen chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
What a hoot! Becks dumbing down permanently. (She's frighteningly stupid...really) More please.