Reviews for Bite Me
Emily chapter 8 . 8/26
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!
RatherBeFictional22 chapter 8 . 8/4
I NEEDDD MOORRRREEEEEE This is the only fan fiction I read for blackwater, and since they are my OTP, I am OBSESSED. Please?
RatherBeFictional22 chapter 1 . 8/3
THIS WHOLE STORY IS HONESTLY AMAZING. MY NEW OTP. LOVE THIS, NEED MORE CHAPTERS AND A HAPPY ENDING!
Emily chapter 7 . 8/3
OMG I NEED MORE CHAPTERS PLEEEAAASSSEEE THIS IS AMAZING!
Emily chapter 3 . 8/3
OMG PLEASE DO NOT STOP MAKING THESE! The plot is amazing, and this is my OTP! Also, I hated Jacob and Renesmee together, so I am so happy and grateful for this! Amazing!
Lupe Fiasco chapter 8 . 4/30
My only question is why didn't Leah say the other knew about it? Oh my god you can't leave it there; I bet Embry's in love with her! Oh my god! Oh my friggin god! I love this story! So much. I'd love an update!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
UMMM, UPDATE PLEASE!
SFpris chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Why is this not finished? abandoned? I check back every year and nothing. Heartbreaking really.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
I'm just pissed you never finished this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Ahh this is to good. Wolf-flirting. LOL!
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Update, pretty please!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
This was a sad chapter. I hope you finish this story. :'(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Oh no, Embry knows. :(
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I LOVED it. This was a HOT lemon, and I just have to know am I the only one that can't stand the fact that they had the nerve to even ask her to be in the wedding at all? I can't be the only one who feels this way.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I think your lemons are getting a lot better, in fact I think they are great, cause that wall action was HOT, lol. ;D