Reviews for Munchkin Mac
Alisa123 chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
this has been fun...ya don't find many baby mac stories...and i LOVE that it's don taking care of him.

PLEASE, U HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS...and your NCIS one: gibbs gets sick.

alisa
marianne chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
Aww, just too cute. I hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing.
DeathDaisy chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
LOL!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
haha had to say this first I loved the ending with the image of the two marines in their skivvies, little mac in a diaper to old time rock and roll! haha too cute!

Short but sweet update and glad to see this story back again - it was the smile I was seeking today, thanks for giving it to me! :D Loved Don falling into applesauce and just the friendly banter in the kitchen. HOpe to see another update soon.

keri10 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
love this story can't wait for more
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
Aww poor little mac and his nightmare 'monter'. Just wanted to give him a squeeze! *sigh* so very cute. Loved the sight of him getting his stuff and then snuggling between them feelig so safe and loved. Can't wait for more!

BoyyM chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I've really been enjoying this story. It's got a lot of unique qualities that have made it a really fun story. Can't wait to read more.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
Interesting turn to give Flack an abusive past, Angsty is right but written sensitivly and it also showed further insight into why Don now wants to protect and love little Mac so much, esp after what Big mac did in taking care of Jared. *sigh* I love Mac even more! lol

So hope that Flack can find some happiness now. Love mac trying to order and he's still so adorable and I love how you write him. Keep up the good work.

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
Just what I needed after a long tough day! :D loved them meeting Sid and boy is he ever gonna be surprised when he finds out that's his shrunken boss! Loved little mac with adam that was so cute but yeah stella said it best when she said that Mac had won at politics just by sucking his thumb! lol thanks for the great read anxious to see what happens at the rsturant!
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
This story is very Cute I just sat here for the past 1.5 hours and read it all and I absolutely love it! I enjoyed all the little character specific things you have thrown in as well, great job. I'm looking forward for the next update :)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
AWw well this half chapter was super cute! haha I still get a laugh out of all the Ranger's comments! mac taking a nap was so cute and I can just see him curled up next to stella *sigh* so sweet. eww yeah the wet finger in the ear is gross! haha but their brother/sister banter is very nice. can't wait for more! Thanks for another enjoyable read.

snow6835 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Just read through this story and loving it! Mini-Mac is soooo cute and huggable! Awesome job, and definitely wondering how this will all turn out.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
haha aww loved Stella giving mac a bath *grin* and the image of him having the pancake residue in his hair. But had to laugh at the rangers bathroom and then mac with the oversized duck...aww so cute indeed. Nice to see Don happy and can't wait for them to be with Sid - onh man that's gonna be great! Keep up the good work!

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
haha oh I want to see also! nana pancakes! yay I want some also! lol don did look hot for sure, but then he always does! Loved mac trying to comprehend Don cleaning his room and yeah must have been the corps! haha. But so cute to see him as such an adorable child. Can't wait to see more and keep up the great work! :D

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Ah dang it you ended it at such a good spot! lol Well of course we are glad that Don is happy but haha had to laugh at their name calling. too funny! curly sue and slim jim did beat out stellarella and donald, although both were hilarious.

And then Mac *Sigh* he can't get more cuter can he? hehe so much for being a clean freak. Loved the mess and cooper watching proudly and mac in the middle of it all. Thanks for another great update!