Reviews for The XMen Present: the Robber Bridegroom
Im-a-book-addict chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
deadpool wouldnt get caught! he deadpool
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Absolutely brilliant, my friend. I seem to be saying that about most of your writing these days.

You did a great job with this. It was funny where it was suppose to be without it seeming like you tried very hard. Your style of writing was humorouse and kept me wanting more.

"I can say chimichanga in seven different languages." XD

I can only say it 3.

Keep up the good work.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Haha I like how you twisted the story to marry Rogue off to someone else first. You know, it did bother me that the story is called the Robber Bridegroom when the bridegroom is a canibal... go figure. Heh.

Anyway, good job! Love your Deadpool!
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
lol i love it
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Okay, I'm so hyped up that you did this! I'm so glad you managed to give it a happy Romy ending! I loved it! And now, without further ado...

Suddenly, a crashing BAM enters the room as the previously unnoticed door is kicked open and a girl with an apparently ticked-off, fiery attitude comes storming in. Everyone is staring at her with jaws dropped and an inkling of fear (well except for Rogue and Remy, they were a little preoccupied). But the girl ignores everyone else in the room including the making-out couple as she stomps down to the masked merc. "YOU!"

"Me?" the red and black figure asks *innocently*.

"Yes you, you're coming with me." With that she seizes the man's arm and begins to drag him away, completely oblivious to the complaints coming from the captive man, "Quiet, I'm not hearing it. I spent all this time on this picture just to get this drawing out right, and Johnny cooperates fine, perfect the first time, but do you? Nooo! You're coming with me to get this dang, maniachal laughter pose for the scene done perfectly!"

And with that everyone thinks that they are gone as the door snaps shut behind them and they start warily looking at eachother, only to be interrupted again as the door opens just enough for the insane kidnapper to pop her head back in. "And you two! I'm happy for you and all, but Rems, I swear, if you try to elope with her in Vegas I will tell Mattie that you snuck off and got married without your Tante knowin' about it! Shoot for Memphis, it's a good dividing place between here and Lousiana and no one can complain about the Southeners NOT being married in the south. I'll bring back Deadpool and a wedding present later! Peace!"

And the door finally snapped shut. All was still for a moment until everyone started shouting at once.

"What the heck was that?" Wanda asked as she still stared at the silent door.

"You don' wan' to know, Sheila... the squirrels, they were ever' WHARE!" said the shuddering Aussie.

... And that's what happens when art doesn't cooperate, or at least when Wade won't hold still for a pose. 'Couldn't resist! It's coming along though, Deadpool's just keeping me busy for a while. -Peace, Blackberry ;)
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Real nice there, I don't get it why was Ororo there? I don't remember her being used in the story. Eh, whatever it was still good.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
just one consistency problem...in the beginning Remy's supposed to get Storm's bracelet but in the end of the story it's her necklace he's supposed to get.

anyway LOVED IT! very funny...bit gruesome of course but I loved the behind the scenes bits.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my gosh! Yay! I got acknowledged for my small part in the crazy awesomeness that was this story. I do so love me some Deadpool. And jealous Remy was hilarious. He was very possessive over his Rogue. Too funny. I'd love to read another new one-shot soon.

Chica
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ooh. I've never heard this one before. It was funny (I mean the commentary, not the whole groom-is-actually-a-psycho-canibalistic-killer thing). Great job! I, too, think that Deadpool is completely and totally, legendarily awesometastic! Great story!

-Ace
Fostersb chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awesome job, the romance from Romy, the action from Logan and the comedy from Deadpool. You did a great job and I can't wait to see the next story.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
...and they're still 'doing what they do'. LOL!
queenith2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Rae-Rae, heh heh
Raven34link chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
good story
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Heart Wadey! Hehe, jealous Remy... soooo good.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Deadpool adds some spice to everything.

P.S. Deadpool would kick Gambit's butt if he was serious.