Reviews for We All Go
Elliot Spencer 89 chapter 1 . 6/19
He fainted
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Fantastic Hardison voice! Spot on!
LadyArin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I liked it - humorous, familial and best of all, in-character. Good work.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ROTFL, I love it :D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Liked this.
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was well on the way to being a serious drama filled H/C fic (which i love by the way) until...

"YOU WANNA PLAY CHICKEN WITH ME? BRING IT!"

BWAHAHAHAHAH! that was funny as! - loved it! -

people are looking at me funny...

probably shouldnt read fanfiction at work

thanksyou so much for sharing this one.

going to go and look for more now
medicgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This has to be the most in character story I've read for this fandom. You have the characters and dialogue spot-on! Especially Hardison, who is pretty hard to write. Best line ever: "Not cool, man. Not cool. How am I supposed to drag your ass out of here? You eat your Wheaties, dude. I eat Froot Loops for breakfast."

Awesome!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I liked, well shared. Voices on everyone dead on. Even as little as Eliot said it was easy to see him.
Belladhanna chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Too funny. You had me at your description.

This was great. I love the "fainted like a fangirl at a Justin Bieber concert" line. It was perfect.

Great job!
Eryn Grace O'Malley chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great job! All of the character's voices sounded like they do on the show, I could tell which one was Eliot, which was Hardison, etc. Very good job
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
that was great loved it
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was brilliant :) In fact my only complaint is that it wasn't longer since I was enjoying it so much.

You really captured everyone's voices perfectly, particularly Hardison and Parker. I laughed out loud more than once and this bit was definitely my favourite as I could literally hear/see Elliot and Hardison as I was reading;

Hardison shook his head. "Nuh uh. No way, man. You were out. All damsel in distress with the vapors or somethin'. Do I look like Rhett Butler to you? No. I do not. You gotta tell me when you're gonna faint on me next time. That was not cool. Not cool. I almost didn't catch you, you know."

"I didn't faint," Eliot growled.

"Oh you fainted. Like a fangirl at a Justin Bieber concert. It was— There was definite fainting going on."

"I didn't faint!" Eliot snapped.

Priceless!

It's funny but I only just now noticed the name of the person who wrote this and it explains why I enjoyed it so much since I have several of your 'Supernatural' stories as favourites. I'm glad to see you write just as well for the 'Leverage' gang and I'd love to read more of those in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was awesome :)) especially Parker. I'm a sucker for Parker fics that actually capture a bit of how she behaves, lol. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh wat a great read! My 2favorite things: H/C Eliot and InCharacter dialogue. Also had quick wit and great pacing. Loved Parker yelling at the cars and Hardison talking to clearly unconcious Eliot. The Orange soda in thr tub thing was genius too. this fic has got an A in my book, I'll b looking out for more from you.

Pj