Reviews for Le Roux Amour
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Damn. So hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
And this is why I prefer Sebastian with Grell rather than Ciel. They could be as wild as they want with each other and the damages would still be minimal. It is also rather logical to pair up the closeted sadist with the masochist, don't you think so?
hahahahahhahahahhahano chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
How cute _ I wonder how long they'd been watching ;)
Hi chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wonderful, I will be wanting more from you.
caligulasInsanity chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
-nosebleed-
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
LOLLLLLLLL Okayyyy they HAD to be caught, didn't they? XD Again, excellent work! :DD
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
FFT. DID LOVE THAT ENDING.

Awesome, bro. -runs off to find tissues-
MidnightBlueMoon179 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Omg! So type super in love with this story! You are an amazing writer, and this is a really good SebastianxGrell smut. I can kinda see Sebastian being type kinky like that too. But anyways, love the story:)
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Maylin is SUCH a fangirl. LOL. God I loved this story. They WOULD have bloody sex; that's so like them. Also, I think Ciel is jealous. xD
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
yeeeeeyyyyy PWP! Love it.
Ohmu's Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Tihi ~ Pure example of smut, neat and classy, well-written. 3
SoMuchLoveForKuroshitsuji chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
...I wish I had better words, but my mind is in a complete scramble after that. Holy shit, that was fucking awesome.
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
OH I LOVED THIS! I so imagine this happening! Sebby is so wild in bed!

Sebastian: Take it bitch!

Grell: KYYYAAA!

It is very detailed and quite gory in a sensual manner. Oh, it gave me shivers!
Battygirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
NO! That can't be all! GAHH! More! More! Wow! That was just...WOW! Yay for smutty, GrellxSebastian story! *applause* Man...I had NO idea what to really expect with this (partly because I missed that PWP note at first). Thank God I wasn't in school reading this at the time. Luckily I'm sitting at home in the comfort of my living room with my laptop, like, inches from my face as I read this. I can't see my face right now, but I must have a serious blush!

I don't know how this passion started or why, but I LIKE it! For the type of story this is, it was very well-written! I mean, it's all smut, but it's really well-written smut! lol. oh wow...I WISH we knew just WHAT was going on here or why, BUT I don't think die hard SebbyxGrell fans will care. lol. Like me, they'll probably just be happy to see Grell gettin' some! XD

Anyway, I noticed you didn't have any reviews yet, so I thought I'd leave one.

I tell ya, when I read a story, I pay more attention to grammar and the actual story line over the characters (which, in all honesty, are kinda OOC since Sebby would NEVER do this-not that I really care right now) so the fact that this is so good grammatically is what REALLY has me hooked. I just loved it. You paint SUCH a vivid picture and I WANT TO READ MORE! PLEASE WRITE MORE! PLEASE! I beg you! Make this longer and give us SebbyxGrell fans more!

Sorry, I must sound pathetic, but WOW! It's just SO good! I'm dumbfounded! All I can do is ramble on and on about how much I adore this! You are an excellent author to be able to write so well and to make the story so compelling is something that's hard to do and is kinda rare in fanfiction. Kudos, dude! This is totally going in my favorites and you into my fave authors...thing. lolz.

*thumbs up to you and your awesome writing skills!* Keep up the great work!