Reviews for Pensive
lilica chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
love it! Beautifully written, i was wishing it wldnt end nd i cld keep reading! I wish u hv a sequel for it but it stands well on its own anyway
rei09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very beautiful Elyon! I really love it, all your stories. You're a great writer, keep it up El!

and thanks for the special mention XD
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
wow~ thats really what will rukia could think after everything finish. how troublesome to her to put her heart to where.
JushiroNIchigo chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
well done.
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awesome. I love how you manage to convey Rukia's thoughts so well. :D

Oh, and nice poem, by the way
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my lordy...

You're the sweetest, nicest, most grateful person I've EVER met in my entire life. If I had one more friend like you, I'd die happy. You dedicated a poem to me? Oh my goodness. And I must admit- it was incredibly, incredibly, wonderfully, INCREDIBLY beautiful. Seriously. I put it in my info box on Facebook. (: So beautiful.

And this story- the passion in this is incredible. The thoughts are simplistic, yet incredibly complex and woven so skillfully that I was thinking "Oh man, I can't beta-read this- I might mess up its beauty!"

FanTASTIC job, my dear. And thank you so so much for all that you've done for me. I owe you.
daisydarling chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Describes their relationship very well!Good job.

lilica chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
wow ur story is beautifully written! I wish u wld continue it, maybe have something similar in ichigos pov jst like u did with rukia. But anyway i enjoyed it!