Reviews for Every lie is a secret I'll die to keep
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I simply adored the repitition of the "I hate you"s, since it truly brought it together in the end with the common theme, in a full cycle. Flawless character introspection.
Atheris chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this is beautiful and poetic and romantic. it is written beautifully and rings witht he tones of true love. i imagine this to be the the state Elena is probably most often in. i hate that it makes me sad, but i love that it is real.

Atheris
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
not bad
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Please let that be true...
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Yes! This is perfect, because it will take Elena a long time to look past what Damon did, and even longer for her to admit her feelings for him, but they are still there and she still needs him, now more than ever. I just hope Damon won't give up on her, just as Elena doesn't want to give up on him being a monster. Wonderful job! :)
Vee Baby chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Amazing. So very Elena. Really great job. Love it!
GGO aka G chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
My original post didn't make it so I'll keep it simple...I loved this and hope the show follows suit.

Great job!
Loretta Lolita chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
this was great as well but i thought that there should have been a bit more anger and rage in that (since like he just ruined any potential they could have had)

but that's just my opinion and i still liked it all the same ] gosh i hope that was how she was feeling at that time...
a5h13y 101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was really deep. i like it!
AJayde chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
okay, that was REALLY good. I liked it a lot. It says what I think Elena was feeling. that's really good. you should write more stories!
foreverintheunknown17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This was as perfect as the other one you wrote!

I think you hit Elena's thoughts spot on!

Keep up the good work! :)
Debann84 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, just wow. Great one-shot. Love all the feeling you put in it and could totally see her think this (or writing it in her diary). I felt so bad for Damon in that scene and this just makes me even more sad for him because I was thinking pretty much the same things you wrote (just not as well said). Anyway, I ramble, very well done.
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ohh My Dayzz! This was just as cute as the Damon one! I seriously love it. I still think you should do a full sotry where Elena lets him know... :D
miracleflwr chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hello ! What a great story you have written ! After the 1 episode of 2 season I felt so awful . but your story Every lie is a promise I don't want to keep and this one impressed me so much ! I want to ask your permission to translate them in Russian so my friend also get a chance to read them, I am from Russia and If you would not mind sharing with us I can put it in the Russian website devoted to the Vampire diaries.

Once more want to say that your story is so touching/ Hope to read soon new stories
Drama chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It was really good. I liked it. I hope she's feeling the same that you wrote.