Reviews for Kirk's Completely Logical Executive Decision
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 9/15
Darn those cursed red shirts.
A wise decision, Captain. Even Spock saw the logic in that. Good for you, Spock.
The only two who would be allowed to continue wearing them would be Uhura and Scotty, since the curse doesn't seem to effect them. And maybe Chekov. Sometimes.
But yeah. Everyone else...tough luck. Either get a new outfit or die. Your choice.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/4
I don't know how I've never reviewed this! I love this story so much. I almost feel bad, laughing about this, because it's a lot of death. But whatever. I love this story and you managed to make me laugh about something that should totally not be funny! Also, when Spock fricking agrees in the end, oh my goodness I just about lost it! So good!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Perfection! Laughing from start to end. A true masterpiece!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Damn right! Poor red shirts!
Stephan Grundy chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ching! Good one...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Can't stop giggling
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This made me laugh out loud to the point where my parents began to give me weird looks. Props to you! A job well done, my friend. I especially like the fact the Jim just called the girl "Red shirt". I completely lost it there. I like you. The end.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Yes! Thank you at last. Somebody noticed and did something about it. Thank you!
SimpleIsSmart chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Indeed...'very' logical decision, captain.

Ps.. yup, poor red shirts...
Lascka chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
U_U

Yeah. I Agree. In EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE of this show, a security member (or two, or... More) die... No matter what Spock think, there IS a curse on those redshirts. U_U

I like this story is very good.

Bye !
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is priceless!
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was very, very cute and I loved the surprise appearance of the lightsaber. Poor Kirk. :-)
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOL! Not even Spock the dreadful curse of the Red Shirts... Everyone approves, and Kirk probably just saved a MILLION lives on board! Give that man a medal of valor and genius!
leah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
those poor damn red shirts! even when i was a kid, i knew red was evil because of star trek ;)