Reviews for Kirk's Completely Logical Executive Decision
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Perfection! Laughing from start to end. A true masterpiece!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Damn right! Poor red shirts!
Stephan Grundy chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ching! Good one...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Can't stop giggling
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This made me laugh out loud to the point where my parents began to give me weird looks. Props to you! A job well done, my friend. I especially like the fact the Jim just called the girl "Red shirt". I completely lost it there. I like you. The end.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Yes! Thank you at last. Somebody noticed and did something about it. Thank you!
SimpleIsSmart chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Indeed...'very' logical decision, captain.

Ps.. yup, poor red shirts...
Lascka chapter 1 . 6/18/2013

Yeah. I Agree. In EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE of this show, a security member (or two, or... More) die... No matter what Spock think, there IS a curse on those redshirts. U_U

I like this story is very good.

Bye !
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is priceless!
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was very, very cute and I loved the surprise appearance of the lightsaber. Poor Kirk. :-)
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOL! Not even Spock the dreadful curse of the Red Shirts... Everyone approves, and Kirk probably just saved a MILLION lives on board! Give that man a medal of valor and genius!
leah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
those poor damn red shirts! even when i was a kid, i knew red was evil because of star trek ;)
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This whole story was hilarious! I loved it even though I'm not partial to stories tat use linebreaks as dividers. Kirk was hilarious and the whole situation was so preposterous. Still red shirts have a high casualty rate and good for Kirk banning them! That's probably why Starfleet in later centuries changed security from red, I mean does it make sense having security in bright red-target, kill me now colours? Anyway your story is going on my favourite list which I'll have you know is pretty exclusive;)
MSU82 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! You have no idea how bad I needed a laugh today XD

But... Isn't Scotty and Uhura redshirts? Seems they are the only one who DON'T die that wears red.
readinggirl1989 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012