Reviews for The Last Battle Retold
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Thanks for the great story!
Charlie Cruz chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Phantastic!
adamari chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this is a nice book but somemore enetertaing parts that can get to kids adults teenager that is what this book need ha ha ha ha nice book great book amazing book
RavingNarniacAnarane chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
All in all a truelly magneficent story! I loved it! Oh do re-write SC, The orginial is my least favorite book and it took me A YEAR to finish!
RavingNarniacAnarane chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
PPPPHHHIIILLLIIPPPPP! OMG your brought Philip! That was brillent! Haha, I love this story! It's good :-)
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 19 . 11/17/2010
hi, i saw your question about susan and saying aslan would forgive her. i just wanted to answer that, since i am myself a christian. please, don't be mad if i by accident say something that offends you. aslan already has forgiven susan, she just needs to except it and go back to believing in him and narnia. And yes, everyone is equal in the eyes of God which C.S. lewis knew. i know it seems like the books are racist against calormenes, but they're not. Prime examples would be Emeth (from last battle) and Aravis (from horse and his boy) who becomes queen of archenland. they're fighting for what they believe in, which happens to be Tash (who is evil and aslan in the books says how they are opposites and they are not to be related.) please, do not take any offense. i am only explaining.
queen anne chapter 19 . 11/17/2010
this was quite an interesting story. i did like how you put all the characters in narnia during the fighting. but, no offense, your thinking of tash is not true to the books at all. he's the really bad guy, and aslan is asked by emeth if they are the same and he fiercely answers NO.
Calyn chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
I am valiantly (and no, that's not a pun or reference) resisting the extreme temptation to flame like crazy. So there's only one thing I'll say: the Peter/Fareen exchange near the end was completely and totally un-Narnian in every way, shape, and form.

*ends review to prevent full-blown rant about a bunch of things*
trichwin chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Good Chapter
trichwin chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Great conversations between everyone... and some of it is comical in its originality... (the Edmund / Peter bit during the digging up of the rings...)

Keep up the writing! :)
trichwin chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Yes... I did read all the way to chapter 10, and now am reviewing in reverse order... lol...

Love the forshadowing of the Edmund / Bridget duo... :)
trichwin chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Yay for Lucy... I always thought they treated her like such a kid... she is kind of sassy... but the mixture of her sweet personality and sassy attributes mix quite well... :)
trichwin chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
It is interesting to see the Pevensies in this fic... good work.

And since Jill and Eustace died on the train as well as the Pevensies... I am not offended by them ending up back in Narnia...
trichwin chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Yay! Tirian and Lucy stuff... I love this pair up... even though it usually takes place in Aslans country... or something like that.

Good writing... interesting plots... keep it up!
trichwin chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Interesting twist in this chapter... intriguing... keep up the writing.

And regardless of what others say... it is a "fan-fiction"... so you are permitted to write whatever you like. :)