Reviews for Shouldn't That Be Me?
KelterSkelter chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Please continue...you have a great storyline going. I can't wait to see where you go with it. Pretty Please!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This needs to be continued! :)
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
aww! Poor Cal...or maybe poor Gillian...either way, I hope you continue this piece!
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ok...so...I made it my goal tonight to try to read all your Lie to Me fics that I hadn't already read, and this was one of them.

Why didn't you continue this? I think it has potential! A lot, actually.

phantomforever42 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
*microexpression of guilt* I laughed so hard when it says "I bloody well didn't need to see THAT" I mean, c'mon!

On a completely different, well, no not completely different. Pretty similar really. But on a similar note doesn't sound wuite as good, does it? ANYWAY! On a note, I LOVED IT! Are you going to continue? If so, yay! If not, grrrrr...
gidget89 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
To be continued when? I want the continuation!

Not that I'm complaining about all the other stories since then, because they were also fab, but I'd love to see this continued!

And also, happy belated birthday 3
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Happy belated birthday!

This si a great start. I can't wait to see where it goes!
brokendreams77 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great start. You have got a nice flow going that makes it easy to read. And I think you have done a good job with Cal. Keep it up. Can't wait to read more.
heartstrings chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I like it! Looking forward to more! Happy birthday!
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I want to know more about Gillian's boyfriend. :) Cal needs to get his shit together and make a move!
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
really awesome start :)
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"They met in a coffee shop, or a cupcake shop..."

That made me laugh. Oh, Gillian and the cupcakes of happiness.
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
birthday eh? Talk about review ploy!

But I do not review for that - I review to say that so far you have got Cal's speaking voice down, so good job there! Most people tend to get a bit tame when writing Cal, which in my head goes completely opposite from how his character is developing throughout the series. In comprehensive terms: as he becomes more mundane in fanfiction, he gets madder on tv.

So more crazy Cal I say. You've got the London twang down - add some strange leaning and mad-hat schemes and you're set!

So, in finishing and in shuting up: please continue this story; if it has a plot with some cracking moments then I'm sold.
XLightShadowX chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ohh i love this story already :) although i hope it ends happy for cal and gillian :P...

HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOUUUU

HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOUUUU

HAPPY BITHDAY DEAR CALCULATED ARTIFICIALITY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! XX HAVE A GOOD ONE :D
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"But higher up in his being was another level. A level he'd been hellishly stuck at for years now: the level where he wanted to be the one to make her happy."

what a great way to put it!

loving this fic, the touches of humor, irony and sarcasm here n there are awesome, so pls continue it as soon as possible.

happy birthday, by the way :)