Reviews for No Chance
I.Am.AMD chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is an amazing story. I just joined fanfiction and i loved how you showed the happy endings come in places you least expect it. And your definatley one of my favorite authors.:)
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I have to admit to being surprised at the ending and maybe a touch dissapointed. What can I say, I enjoy femmeslash. Which in fanfiction makes me odd, I know. It seems that het and male slash carry the day in fanfiction. Oh well.

However, I like that Leah was very nice about it all and not running away screeching like some homophobic twat.

Once again, Rebecca is much like Collin and Brady. Barely anything about them was written by SM, so you have an enormous freedom to do what you want wiht them. They are the perfect combination of cannon/OC to go with.
Ada104 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Loved it
Bruno'sGroupie chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow!. Well the term 'Blackwater' doesn't technically limit it to Jacob Black and Leah Clearwater. It seems like it's open to all of the members of the Black and Clearwater family...hmmm...that gives me an idea *pulls up MS Word and begins typing summary. Returns to review* Loved it by the way! okay later! :D *returns to document*
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ok I have to admit it

U won, Jacob always wins... He had me when he got home and took me with the mommy daddy reference... *faints* leahs a lucky bith!

On to embry and Paul *smirks to self*

can't wait for detective Call *smiles*

and Collin and brady, my fav pups...!

Loved it
HazylShy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Haha! Loved it, as usual. And, yeah, Jacob always wins. But the Rebecca part was very cute. :D
Blackwater Crazziii chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
...*Blink. Blink.*...Sorry! I was kinda in shock from the fem slash lemon scene thing, that was actually the first time I've read anything slash so yeah...it was new for me. BUT, it was pretty good I mean like I KINDA felt sorry for Becca, BUT Leah belongs with JAYYYYY-COB and Jacob ONLY! Anyway...This was an interesting addition to the 'No' series and I can't wait for more! (Particularly Blackwater ones! lol!) _
tisha114 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
personally i love it and i can understand how u couildn't write the lemon... i don't really like girl on girl lemons, it doesn't for me but u shld write a blackwater lemon soon *wink* *wink* lol
hilja chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ses, this was a really great and fresh idea. I really liek the way you prtrayed Rebecc and I feel so sorry for her, but there's hope for her, and I'm so glad she and Leah were able to keep their friendship. For amoment I wondered if the Black siblings would have to share Leah, she would be enough of a woman for both of them. Lol. Jake's reaction to his sister lusting after his Leah was funny, I love when Jake gets a little possesively jealous. Embry telling on Momma wolf to Papa was funny too.

So great work, and I'm so looking forward to Detective Call's lemon and Collin and Brady trying to get Leah to play with them. Has Collin and Brady prepared by putting on their Spiderman boxers? Because surely Leah would be impressed by them? Wouldn't she? I think Collin and Brady need to realize that they have to send Seth away before they start trying to get Leah to play with them, and that he should go to australia. Seth wonders when you will write another lemon about him? He misses his Ses.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Poor Rebecca. Rejection is hard enough without finding out that you lost out to your baby brother. (Leah probably should have warned her before he came flying through the door, but it was a funny reaction from both.)
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i thought for a little bit this was going to be a different sort of blackwater fic. nice job!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 9/11/2010