Reviews for transatlanticism
JinxSanada chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
I realize that this story was ages ago but I just came across it so I will be reviewing now.
*SPOILERS?*
I just wanted to say that this was so beautifully written and I seriously love Akihiko to death. And this ending literally broke me. I sobbed reading the whole thing. It made it worse when he kept calling her cell and leaving her messages and all the dreams he had of her telling him to move on but he can't. Omg I cried like a baby throughout the last two chapters. You seriously did an amazing job writing this.
IReika chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Huaa nice story. I've been read this story long time ago but Im sorry that I late to give a review :3
Wtfdoyoumeanicantdeletemyaccou chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Nooo whyyy D:
This is a very old story but I always review stories that have touched my heart or impressed me in some way. Kudos to you for keeping both Aki and Minako completely in character. Some parts were a bit confusing to me but it's my bad English so that's okay. I really really love this story, it was very well written. It's gotten very difficult to find decent fanfictions anymore lately and that was why I had stopped reading fanfics for a while. But I'm glad I found this! Good job my friend, we need more writers like you!
macyxlovin chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
The story was great, I love it! :)
Hiko chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Oh my... this fanfic is just... perfect in so many ways. You shouldn't stop writing, you really have the talent to continue this or get in your own projects. Amazing work here, really, I'd love to read another one of your stories. You made my week.
Yukiko chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Your Aigis comment broke me. I had to go stand in front of a wall for a while. In a good way.
Ceylon205 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Gorgeous! The mix of their romance with Jupei and Shinjiro just made everything that much more heartbreaking. Well done.
PervyMonk chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Ow fuck my feels why

This was amazing and beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it.
PervyMonk chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
So I think I'm in love with you for referencing Witch Detective. Also, this story owns and I love Death Cab and asfghjkl
Maudlin Blase chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
This is one of my favorite stories in ever. I love the writing, the music (may I add, you got me addicted to DCFC) and even after so many months, I still go back to these chapters in my head when listening to the songs. Thank you for writing this, really is something enjoyable and it just gets me in a very good-bad mood, if that makes any sense.
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
*is still bawling*

That was great!
Kyu-Momo chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Okay, you're author's not had me burst out laughing.. because it's just sooo very TRUE. I still roll my eyes whenever the AI does something stupid. Silly SILLY AI. XD

And aww... man I'm really enjoying this so far!
Punintentionally Forgetting chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I hope you understand that I hate you for causing all these tears, every ing hurts because of you. Now excuse me, as I cry my little heart out.
wooden cards chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Had me crying so hard at the end. Each chapter fitted its song really well, it felt like there was something more when I read the chapters while listening to their respective songs. You did an excellent job.
Ochibi-san-sama-chan chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
My heart goes out to Akihiko. There were so many emotions in this last chapter...it was sad and depressing and then at the end it was bittersweet and hopeful. The tears are still flowing at the moment and it's made a bit worse since I'm listening to a very appropriate piece called The Seal Lullaby, hahaha. I believe this is the most I've cried for anything (movie, game, or book related). And for that I both love, and hate you. But the love over powers the hate so, no worries :)
By far, one of the most emotional stories I've read and I thank you so much for sharing. You really have a gift for writing and I hope to see more of your works.