Reviews for Filled to the Brim
Karensitax chapter 57 . 8/4
Ok buena historia definitivamente odie el shikizaya pero bueno todo por ver la pareja Shizaya. 3
OKKK
I just love how Izaya is getting all defensive and being immature with Shikki and saying "I didn't got dump!" before running out. XD I imagined him running back to Shikki after like ten to twenty minutes, acting dejected or crying and whining as he say "I DID got dumped!". For some reason my mind really wanted to continued that way. Love this story btw~!
Uchiha250 chapter 57 . 6/6
Good lord that was a ride! Full of ups and downs, most of them I got said I wasn't even expecting hahaha. But it was a very good history. Thank you for writing it!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 54 . 4/29
Never before has parkour sounded so awesome in writings
Noah Earl Graves chapter 55 . 3/11
Ok now I wanna learn parkour and possibly kill myself. Thank you.
Noah Earl Graves chapter 56 . 3/11
The only thing I hate now is.. NOW I GOTTA LOOK LONG AND HARD FOR ANOTHER FIC AS GOOD AS THIS ONE! GAAAHHH YOU MADE MY STANDARDS FOR SHIZAYA IMPOSSIBLY HIGH!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 57 . 3/10
shizuo and izaya stayed in character which is awesome!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 57 . 3/10
I love it. so much. this fic is amazing
Noah Earl Graves chapter 46 . 3/10
I was supposed to do an assignment DUE IN A FEW MORE HOURS and I'm supposed to finish it but noooo this HAD to be so FREAKIN' ADORABLE!
BleedingRose363 chapter 31 . 2/16
I don't have the words to express my love for this chapter. The ending is just beautifully written. Thank you.
Now I forever have the image with Izaya, his sisters, and that poor Popsicle O_o ... But I also forever have the image of Shizuo and Izaya doing it with Izaya in a cat-maid outfit. So you win some you lose some~ /
Fluffy chapter 11 . 1/17
i was laughing when Akabayashi came in... i dont know why xD
Indipindy chapter 57 . 12/19/2015
It started off as a kinky Shikizaya fic but it went so far... /sigh now I have to scour for another fic as great as this god damnit
xselumate chapter 57 . 12/2/2015
Holy motherfucking shit :0
This is really amazing oh god T-T
It almost felts like I'm riding a rollercoaster, up and down, that's amazing!
Shizuo and izaya's relationship is freakin beautiful, yes i know T-T they're like my precious babies :3
But really tho, i need more smut scene lol. I really love how they're arguing and trying to kill each other, that was lovely :)
And i legit crie liek an emo girl just got broke up with my bf when the angst scene came. Like, how tf you write that-so-angsty scene? The feels are so deep bruh T-T
Ah, the shizuo-trying-to-get-izayas-memories-back are so fucking incredible! More like beautiful! I mean, this how you made someone regain someone's memories! By stepping up the memory lane~ aaah~ that was so beautiful! I really didn't expect that, that is why I'm still sobbing in the corner up 'till now xD
Thank you for wrote this amazing story! You're amazing author tbh, you can brought your readers to this fanfic, that was great! Ily~~