Reviews for Dying Message
Amazing story!
thenameyouforgot chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
I kept crying! Would recommend though, this worked as a reward system for myself (every page of homework done, a chapter of this) so uh thanks for writing this anD MAKING ME CRY FOR HALF AN HOUR but yeah great one!
NoahE.Graves chapter 18 . 9/12/2016
I hadn't dared read this fic because the summary itself made my hearth break in two each time i came accross it... and now that I've read this I knew I was right but oh god i couldn't stop reading TTTT it's so beautiful.. and so sad..
MonkeyShipper chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
You have no idea how much this made me cry, u are very good at writing fanfictions
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
I'm typing this because I didn't finish reading everything yet. But I thought, what if Izaya wanted to just say 'thank you' to Shizuo? Or the word 'live', because Izaya himself couldn't? It makes me really sad to think that, because Shizuo's dying.

I just wanted to type this before I finish reading everything.
Uchiha250 chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
Gosh, that was amazing. You have managed to make me cry for a bit there. Good work! I couldnt really stop reading this fic, I finished on the same day, thats how much I loved this work! Thank you for taking your time to write this history.
unknown chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
I STILL cry at the thought of your story. Your an amaxing writer
Tsubasa chapter 18 . 3/13/2016
Beautifully tragic.

It fits the song perfectly, and you did a great job with all the time transitions.
Hiei098 chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
This was a great fic. I think you brought out the feeling of the original song it was based off of perfectly.
Tyrant Luen chapter 18 . 1/10/2016
So wonderful, its awesome, i feel bad n somehow happy, usually i have no interest in angst, coz i prefer happy ending but this fiction is awesome, moreover, i dont speak english, n actually bad in english but i pretty understand n enjoy so much to read this fiction... your write is simple beautyful
such a masterpiece!
i love the ending so much, at first read i wonder what you write in multichapter of those simple yet difficult story, i find out that when i start reading, i just cant stop n forget how many chapter till the end.
I am sorry for cant give more review in each chapter but still, its awesome!
anon chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
owowowow it's nicely written, even after the epilogue! 'o')b
cipuz chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
I always love your stories, and Dying Message is absolutely one of my most favorite. I love Kokoro Kiseki song about 5 years ago. The songs really wrench my heart, I remember that I was sobbing while watching the video, and it affected my mood for a week or so. Then I watch the damn heart wrenching Shizaya video, and stumbled to this fic. This time I already read this for about 15 times or more (sometimes I just read the ending chapters) and I was so shock that I still sobbing when I read this while listening to Kokoro. You really are a great author, Rukazaya-san!
Leslie chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Oh my... IM SOBBING.
it broke my heart in such a beautiful way.. Also gave me tons of anxiety but I loved every chapter.
If you were to ever publish it, I'd be one of the first buyers!
SasuShiroEd chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
I don't think I typed a review for this but after reading it for the third time I think I should.

First of all , those who are familiar with the song 'Kokoro' by the Kagamine twins , the concept of this story and this are really similar. And I really really love that song. It brought me to tears.

I really love this story alot. It made me cry all the times I've read it. I just want to say thank you for writing this amazing story. This story really made me hope that Shizuo and Izaya are really both like that. This story is so powerful that I wish it turns into an Anime or a book. I will be weeping if it happens. The gravestones part just broke my heart. I never though I will feel so much emotions in one story. I just wanna say thank you for this story :)
unknown chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
It has been almost a year since ive read your story, and even just the slight thought of it, brings me to tears, this is the saddest fic i have ever read. You know your an amazing author when you keep people upset over your books for years, thank you for writing this story... *cries more and more*