Reviews for Dying Message
Montague chapter 18 . 7/4
AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

YOU SIR - OR MA'AM, HAVE TALENT! THIS FAN FICTION IS MY LIFE! KEEP DOING THIS AMAZING THING AND KEEP LEARNING PROGRESSING! - Montague
I found this fanfic in the comments of a YouTube video and I have never cried so much for a fanfic in my life
luxiel chapter 17 . 5/8
i've literally never cried for a fanfiction before emotion ew-
Amazing story!
thenameyouforgot chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
I kept crying! Would recommend though, this worked as a reward system for myself (every page of homework done, a chapter of this) so uh thanks for writing this anD MAKING ME CRY FOR HALF AN HOUR but yeah great one!
NoahEarlGraves chapter 18 . 9/12/2016
I hadn't dared read this fic because the summary itself made my hearth break in two each time i came accross it... and now that I've read this I knew I was right but oh god i couldn't stop reading TTTT it's so beautiful.. and so sad..
MonkeyShipper chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
You have no idea how much this made me cry, u are very good at writing fanfictions
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
I'm typing this because I didn't finish reading everything yet. But I thought, what if Izaya wanted to just say 'thank you' to Shizuo? Or the word 'live', because Izaya himself couldn't? It makes me really sad to think that, because Shizuo's dying.

I just wanted to type this before I finish reading everything.
Uchiha250 chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
Gosh, that was amazing. You have managed to make me cry for a bit there. Good work! I couldnt really stop reading this fic, I finished on the same day, thats how much I loved this work! Thank you for taking your time to write this history.
unknown chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
I STILL cry at the thought of your story. Your an amaxing writer
Tsubasa chapter 18 . 3/13/2016
Beautifully tragic.

It fits the song perfectly, and you did a great job with all the time transitions.
Hiei098 chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
This was a great fic. I think you brought out the feeling of the original song it was based off of perfectly.
Tyrant Luen chapter 18 . 1/10/2016
So wonderful, its awesome, i feel bad n somehow happy, usually i have no interest in angst, coz i prefer happy ending but this fiction is awesome, moreover, i dont speak english, n actually bad in english but i pretty understand n enjoy so much to read this fiction... your write is simple beautyful
such a masterpiece!
i love the ending so much, at first read i wonder what you write in multichapter of those simple yet difficult story, i find out that when i start reading, i just cant stop n forget how many chapter till the end.
I am sorry for cant give more review in each chapter but still, its awesome!
anon chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
owowowow it's nicely written, even after the epilogue! 'o')b
cipuz chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
I always love your stories, and Dying Message is absolutely one of my most favorite. I love Kokoro Kiseki song about 5 years ago. The songs really wrench my heart, I remember that I was sobbing while watching the video, and it affected my mood for a week or so. Then I watch the damn heart wrenching Shizaya video, and stumbled to this fic. This time I already read this for about 15 times or more (sometimes I just read the ending chapters) and I was so shock that I still sobbing when I read this while listening to Kokoro. You really are a great author, Rukazaya-san!