Reviews for Dying Message
Kaoru Yukina chapter 10 . 4/13
just stopping by to tell that up to this chapter I think (or want) Izaya's message is 生 because it's relatively easy to draw (write) and cliche enough to be said on a death bed. haha
but then 死 and 笑 are not that hard to draw (write) either... and then I'm conflicted again... (sigh)
Kajune chapter 1 . 4/2
I should have noticed sooner that only a brilliant author like you would write such a piece. :D
Well, since I'm on the hunt for Character-Death-themed Shizaya, I ran into this and I liked it from the first chapter. Good job
My head hurts, my heart feels like it's about to burst.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Kanna Ayasaki chapter 1 . 3/2
I don't know is there's any other word to describe this story beside beautiful. Heck, it's not even enough to potray how much feeling this story had made me feel. Been a while since I actually cried over a fanfic, but this story is just... just... *sob*

Thank you for making such a beautiful story, I love you so much it hurts...
Dweeb chapter 15 . 2/3
I BAWL MY EYES OUT EVERY SINGLEMTIME I READ THIS CHAPTER! OH GOD!
"Izaya was glad that his final memory of him would not be Shizuo's angry face. How unfortionute, that it wasn't his smile."

I cry every time I read that line. Hell, IM CRYING AS IM WRITING THIS REVIEW!
This is so beautifully written and... OH GOD IZAYA, SHIZUO... /sobs
HtfSenpai chapter 16 . 1/26
Welp. You did it. This is one of the FIRST FAN FICTIONS TO OFFICIALLY MAKE ME CRY! EVERYTHING ABOUT ITS IS SO TRAGIC AND SAD AND SWEET AND OMFG THESE FEELS! I DON'T THINK I CAN STOP BAWLING MY EYES OUT! ;;;;A;;;
Btw, it is REALLY hard to make me cry over fiction!
sorahime345 chapter 18 . 1/24
I dont care if I'm late to join the boat, I just want to share my opinion of this fanfic.

I cried, every single darn chapter, sniffing and letting out snots that I think I will get flu in a matter of days. This is the best angst and the definition of heartwrenching and good ending at the same time.

I love how you put the timelines not in order, its just like how Durarara was presented in the anime in non chronological time sequence and make everything fall together in the end. It was a wonderful ride and a puzzle.

I've endured many angst fanfic in the past, but this one is too much for me. I haven't cry and sniff over anything except angel beats and this fanfic.
I don't regret spending my empty saturday marathoning this fanfic.
Riri1342 chapter 18 . 1/23
OMFG I cried from the beginning to the end! This was soooooo good! I really appreciate you as author, I read a lot of your stories and this is my favourite.. Please, keep on writing, I'd love to read other works from you! Don't mind about non constructive criticism, they only envy you because you're the most followed here in this fandom.
(Sorry for my lame english..)
sssweety chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
I Cry like a crazy... still doing it! This fis is simple amazing, touch you in the heart... thank you for sharing it with us. Bye bye.
dust and starlight chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Wow, great fic. Everything fits together so perfectly. I didn't think a shorter fic like this could delve into so many complicated/emotional places while still maintaining itself. Thanks for teaching me something about storytelling. Love this.
Adriana Espan chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Why would you write such a sad story OMG my Izaya and Shizuo and poor Psyche OMG OMG I'm crying so badly OMG I'm dying
LovelyDomination chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
I loved this. You are a wonderful artist.
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Aw goood.. Why?! Just why...? You CANT IMAGINE how hard I am crying right now! Seriously you cant this story was just too sad..:! God..! Wonderful, really just..!
*speechless*
shit.. I really need tissues right now.. :D Damn it I swear I have never ever cried so hard before because of a fanfic.
THAT story is the pure definition of "heartwrenching". Its amazing, astonishing, awesome, perfect its all you could ever think of...! In all honesty, you are a genious for writing this!
A really holy fucking GENIOUS! !
AsumeKona chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
Thank you. Thank you for writing the story. I think I have been crying since chapter 1. And 2 hours later I am still crying. Haha, I don't think I'll stop. I really, really, /really/ loved this story. The combination of Len's "Kiseki" and Rin's "Kokoro" into one is almost too much for me. Though it's making me cry like a baby, I almost wish the story never ended. Psych learning to become human and Shizuo trying to teach him, trying to recreate Izaya just to know his final words, was such a touching idea. Honestly, I have never liked Shizupsych. Well, until now. I have an entirely new perspective on Psych now. I love how you described why Izaya is always obsessed with immortality. And I love you for writing this! So, thank you again for this beautiful story.
umemotionalfox chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
So, i'm sure you have already received plenty of great reviews but its always nice to get reviews, yeah? Honestly, this fanfic is a beautiful piece of work that actually had me having a weep-fest (although its not at all hard to make me cry. Yes, i'm a crybaby). I absolutely adore the way you have written this story. I'm not used to such an odd style and i'll have to admit it was a bit confusing at times but that in itself appeals to me; I love it when I don't quite understand what is happening. Then occasionally flashbacks are added and its a bit more clear but in this fanfic's case it was more like a bunch of scrambled diary entries ( if that makes sense).
And the ending, wow. I wasn't really expecting that although, looking back it was a little obvious -_- Still, a lovely way to wrap the story up. All in all it was an enjoyable read and of course i'll be reading this again :) Please continue to make more fanfictions like these, you have a talent!