Reviews for Dying Message
Izaya4ever chapter 18 . 7/19
This is the most wonderful thing. I'm for real crying and my chest aches. This story is such beautiful suffering. Ow.
Thank you so much for being haunted by the shizaya ghosts that compelled you to create this heart rendingly sweet and hurtful story.
Ciara-Austen chapter 17 . 7/9
one of my favorites. this is really good. i mean i cried all the way but what is the 3rd miracle?
unknown chapter 18 . 6/9
That made me very sad... good job *walks away sobbing*
unknown chapter 9 . 6/9
I can relate to shizuo... my grandma died of cancer January of this year 2015... and ive cried much more than they have... but i think thats only because i can relate so well. Thank you for writing this story
Mahou-ShibaInu chapter 18 . 5/14
d(*3*)b You're a great writer.
Kaoru Yukina chapter 10 . 4/13
just stopping by to tell that up to this chapter I think (or want) Izaya's message is 生 because it's relatively easy to draw (write) and cliche enough to be said on a death bed. haha
but then 死 and 笑 are not that hard to draw (write) either... and then I'm conflicted again... (sigh)
Kajune chapter 1 . 4/2
I should have noticed sooner that only a brilliant author like you would write such a piece. :D
Well, since I'm on the hunt for Character-Death-themed Shizaya, I ran into this and I liked it from the first chapter. Good job
My head hurts, my heart feels like it's about to burst.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Kanna Ayasaki chapter 1 . 3/2
I don't know is there's any other word to describe this story beside beautiful. Heck, it's not even enough to potray how much feeling this story had made me feel. Been a while since I actually cried over a fanfic, but this story is just... just... *sob*

Thank you for making such a beautiful story, I love you so much it hurts...
Dweeb chapter 15 . 2/3
I BAWL MY EYES OUT EVERY SINGLEMTIME I READ THIS CHAPTER! OH GOD!
"Izaya was glad that his final memory of him would not be Shizuo's angry face. How unfortionute, that it wasn't his smile."

I cry every time I read that line. Hell, IM CRYING AS IM WRITING THIS REVIEW!
This is so beautifully written and... OH GOD IZAYA, SHIZUO... /sobs
HtfSenpai chapter 16 . 1/26
Welp. You did it. This is one of the FIRST FAN FICTIONS TO OFFICIALLY MAKE ME CRY! EVERYTHING ABOUT ITS IS SO TRAGIC AND SAD AND SWEET AND OMFG THESE FEELS! I DON'T THINK I CAN STOP BAWLING MY EYES OUT! ;;;;A;;;
Btw, it is REALLY hard to make me cry over fiction!
sorahime345 chapter 18 . 1/24
I dont care if I'm late to join the boat, I just want to share my opinion of this fanfic.

I cried, every single darn chapter, sniffing and letting out snots that I think I will get flu in a matter of days. This is the best angst and the definition of heartwrenching and good ending at the same time.

I love how you put the timelines not in order, its just like how Durarara was presented in the anime in non chronological time sequence and make everything fall together in the end. It was a wonderful ride and a puzzle.

I've endured many angst fanfic in the past, but this one is too much for me. I haven't cry and sniff over anything except angel beats and this fanfic.
I don't regret spending my empty saturday marathoning this fanfic.
Riri1342 chapter 18 . 1/23
OMFG I cried from the beginning to the end! This was soooooo good! I really appreciate you as author, I read a lot of your stories and this is my favourite.. Please, keep on writing, I'd love to read other works from you! Don't mind about non constructive criticism, they only envy you because you're the most followed here in this fandom.
(Sorry for my lame english..)
sssweety chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
I Cry like a crazy... still doing it! This fis is simple amazing, touch you in the heart... thank you for sharing it with us. Bye bye.
dust and starlight chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Wow, great fic. Everything fits together so perfectly. I didn't think a shorter fic like this could delve into so many complicated/emotional places while still maintaining itself. Thanks for teaching me something about storytelling. Love this.