Reviews for How to be a Perfect Boyfriend
BocchanAkumaGaSuki chapter 16 . 2/10
oh wow... the ending made me cry...

becauseIroleplayasDotachin

But seriously though, aside from the minor grammar and word use mistakes, this was a great read. Really brings out Izaya in my opionion.

still though...

poor Kyohei.
Nightmare320 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Gods of seas... This is how it ends? The story was hot and all but... Izaya! I know Dotachin isn't exactly your type, but he tried so hard for you!
Thuglein chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Is this really the end? Poor Dotachin! I loved reading this. Thanks for cooking it up. I thought there was more but after reading the comments, it does seem like an end. I love how you portrayed the characters. I've never really been a fan-fan of Kadota (I liked him, but I wasn't really focused on him) but now I'll be ping attention to him a lot more. Wow you got me to really dislike Izaya here. It's a nice change from my usual amusement/sympathy/pity for him. It also got me to understand Shizuo's ire against Izaya. Thanks for the great read!
Mithiof chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Kadota... QQ You... I feel so sad now.. the pain of unrequited love-KSDGIOHO.
WHY? why won't anyone love kadota the way he deserves. he's so gentlamtnly and knightly and mature and cool and and he even has his own gang(or will have, eventually...). He's so purely Dotachin-y ..

I now really don't like Izaya at all. And much less Shizaya. but.. argh. the conflicted feels of still loving Shizuo. fffffffffff, my kokoro... Unrequited love hurts. Alot. I know, Kyohei - I'm so sorry! I'll always dote on you! TnT

For the author: Thank you so much for writing this, even if it made my fawning over Kyohei all that much worse. 3 Much respect to you for that. Also, I do agree that Shizuo seems to respect Kyohei, even if it doesn't get much of a mention - if any - in the anime.
I origianlly just googled 'kadota x izaya fanfic', which is weird, since I don't like Izaya at all, but I guess I kind of thought that my darling would compensate for that.. the first page drew me in, so I read on, and even though I sensed a decrease in quality of the choice of your words, I felt like I couldn't just stop and had to pay you my homage, dear Author. Not to worry, though - it still got me right in the kokoro(heart)-feels.

It was a pleasure reading this, even though I could think of more practical and productive things to do with my sunday evening, and I did enjoy every second(except for the parts where the tragedy of Kadota's love caught my compassion). Thank you again!

Toodles 3
chimsy chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
This had such a sad ending : poor dota-chin :
Never really liked izaya
the-weird-box chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
WONDERFULL! ;D
Misachin chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
wew, it must be hurt..
poor Dota-chin, but this is Shizaya fic though.
hey, hey, please update soon!
BakaFelan chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Damn... i must be a pervert. I really really like your fics 3333 but anyways... I also like how you portray Izaya in the fic, and its how i would think of him. A slut. Well back to reading for me
Cloudsofsand chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Omg, you need to update! D: that's a really terrible cliffhanger!
katslair chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
gosh izaya you whore xD

i feel sooooo bad for kodoka right now

update please?
AryaxLoaeri chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Awsdfh ! I read the whole fanfic in two hours. And now I'm starving to know what will happen next.

But the date scares me a little ;n; I hope there will be a next chapter and then another one and then again another one 3

/ Sorry for my english -isnotenglishatall- /
Yaoi's Lover chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Izaya's a hoe!
Slayers64 chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Fave chapter so far w I love how sweet Kadota is and the twins are always adorable One thing I think you could improve on though is adding more of Shizuo, since this fic is also supposed to have shizaya in it, and also to let the readers know more of what's going on in the character's thoughts. Kadota is fine, but Izaya can get a bit confusing. I'm really enjoying the story so far though! :D
Slayers64 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Woah... Izaya is a... dick. o.O in the library too... but... I liked it... /3 No, I loved it :D
Kota-chan chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
W..why no updates..?

I fell in so much love... And my English is not very good sorry :(

I read the story maybe 4 times now.. More good than anyone can think! ()

Please continue ...