Reviews for How to be a Perfect Boyfriend
StainedSculpture chapter 17 . 2/1
So glad to know that you're alive to continue this story _
I really love the make up sex! It was great, I really enjoy this chapter. Thank you very much. Hope to see you soon. Haha
Rikka-tan chapter 17 . 1/31
Never thought I would see this updated XD

I love Shizu-chan. But, in this fic, I'm totally rooting for DotaIza. Dota-chin is just so so so ajhsgdlahduifbaljk
babygaaralover chapter 17 . 1/30
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! YOUR BACK!
Poor Kadota... I feel as if Kadota and Shizuo should do stuff behind Izaya's back now.
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Evilkitten3 chapter 17 . 1/29
Yay for updates! It's been so long I had to reread the whole thing Anyway, I'm glad you aren't ditching this story, and I shall eagerly await another update!
Cloudsofsand chapter 17 . 1/29
This was an amazing chapter!
Chione-chan chapter 16 . 1/16
...what? Darn it, Ruka-sensei why ;_;
Chione-chan chapter 8 . 1/15
I didnt think I would like KadotaXIzaya...but that's what I said when I read IzayaxKida and IzayaXMikado...so I opt for an Izaya harem 8D Izaya, you lovable arse!
Chione-chan chapter 5 . 1/15
0_0 oh my gosh. Poor Shizuo...but he's surprisingly considerate XD
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 1/15
XD naughty naughty indeed. Izaya's such a troll. -Sigh-But I have homework to do, material to study, and yaoi to avoid reading. I thought I resolved to work efficiently this year but noooo, you came in like a wrecking ball. A giant, luscious chocolate ball with promises of laughs, tears, and perverted happiness.
LovelyDomination chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Wow. Really good.
WolfGoddess chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
How Izaya like! *devilish grin* Ahahahaha! Using poor Dotachin like that!
thechurchofgoogle chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
i love the story, keep up the good work
BocchanAkumaGaSuki chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
oh wow... the ending made me cry...

becauseIroleplayasDotachin

But seriously though, aside from the minor grammar and word use mistakes, this was a great read. Really brings out Izaya in my opionion.

still though...

poor Kyohei.
Nightmare320 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Gods of seas... This is how it ends? The story was hot and all but... Izaya! I know Dotachin isn't exactly your type, but he tried so hard for you!
Thuglein chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Is this really the end? Poor Dotachin! I loved reading this. Thanks for cooking it up. I thought there was more but after reading the comments, it does seem like an end. I love how you portrayed the characters. I've never really been a fan-fan of Kadota (I liked him, but I wasn't really focused on him) but now I'll be ping attention to him a lot more. Wow you got me to really dislike Izaya here. It's a nice change from my usual amusement/sympathy/pity for him. It also got me to understand Shizuo's ire against Izaya. Thanks for the great read!