Reviews for How to be a Perfect Boyfriend
aiwataru1 chapter 18 . 9/2
oh my god! you totally switch my otp from shizuo x izaya to kadota x izaya lol :D thank you for completing this beautifully written story, i like it sooo fucking much.
Noah Earl Graves chapter 18 . 4/4
The closure is amazing even if I'm a ShiZaya fan. Kadota really deserves some respect.
Noah Earl Graves chapter 18 . 4/4
Wow... I can't hate anybody
Noah Earl Graves chapter 4 . 4/4
...Izaya is twisted as hell and I feel sorry for Kadota but damn both of them are awesome people.
tsukicchan chapter 18 . 1/3
I found and read this gem only today for 2 hours straight and you successfully convert my OTP to Kadota/Izaya hahahaha

Great story as always 3
StainedSculpture chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
ah I can't believe it ended. In the end I didn't really understand Izaya. I'm happy for Kadota though. and I'm so sorry that I really like Izaya cheating with shizuo even tough he was with kadota. so sorry. it was such a great fict. thanks for your hard work.
Kajune chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
Let me just say, I've never been a fan of threesome, but when you last updated this, I discovered it for the first time, and I instantly wanted to it would end.

I hope I don't sound offensive, but a story like this, it clearly has a manipulative Izaya, and I wondered how his scheme would come to an end. Clearly, it has reached a conclusion of his liking, though my most favorite part of this chapter is when, Kadota felt 'the weight' lift from his shoulders, I felt so glad (and proud) for him.

There's always a moment in everyone's lives that they regret, wished had never happened, but for those who manage to move on and put things right, like Kadota here, deserve a praise. You deserve one too, well done on finishing up your stories.

I'd love to see Catnip, or any piece of work by you. You're so good at writing. Well done once more~
Raequaza chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
Ahh so happy kyohei found someone! Glad you were able to get it all done ruka! It was such a great story!
NotYourAverageBooty chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
What a good ending, despite izaya didn't end up with anyone (or did he?). Did he really have feelings for Shizuo, I wonder... I thought he was just playing around. But he did have Shizuo's button along with Kadota's in his yearbook. I'm not a fan of KadotaxIzaya and this is the only fic I read with that pairing (which turns out to be goooood), and I have to say that it's great for him to move on. I love how you paired him up with Chikage. That end when Izaya answered vaguely about if he stole Shizuo's button, I can't help but wonder if... if that's not the case. And I can't fathom why Izaya let Kadota left him if he's a "perfect boyfriend". Izaya's so complicated. x_x Oh...maybe because he's still crazy about loving humans and that "love must be equaaaalll" speech might be the reason. Whatever...Izaya you dick. xD
Oh and also, I've been waiting for Catnip aalll this time, thank you for not abandoning any fics you made!
Kousu Tomi chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Thank you for finishing it!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Awww such a nice ending :) luv all your stories. Currently finished reading 500 million debt and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mahou-ShibaInu chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Aahh.. so its finally over. What to do now... Welp, it was a painfully fun read (poor Kodata.. q.q) and im glad we all got some closure so thank you for the update! :3 I look forward to the conclusion to Catnip too 3
Zero chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Keep at it its a really good can fix but what happens to should after all this? I have so many questions I hope you can answer them in the next chapter!
StainedSculpture chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
So glad to know that you're alive to continue this story _
I really love the make up sex! It was great, I really enjoy this chapter. Thank you very much. Hope to see you soon. Haha
Rikka-tan chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
Never thought I would see this updated XD

I love Shizu-chan. But, in this fic, I'm totally rooting for DotaIza. Dota-chin is just so so so ajhsgdlahduifbaljk