Reviews for Beautiful Distraction
Darth Kieduss the Wise chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
You know, you couldn't said screw this and make him Irish.
katecholamine chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
I love this story; it actually inspired me to write my own Prentiss/Reid story when I read how realistic you were about what sex would theoretically be like between the two of them. I want to see more of this pairing; you write both of them so well!
CapitolPrincess chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
That was the sweetest story ever! I loved it. :)
Underwater Polkadots chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
That was a nice ending. :)
Luke's Momma chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Well all hail Adele because that was (excuse me but I just need to say this) f*cking brilliant from start to finish! I even had a little tear at the end - that last line is beautiful.

I love that you moved it on a bit so we got not only to see them still together but the fact that they're both happy she's pregnant.

Awesome job. Thank you.
lolyncut chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Wow, that was worth the wait! Wish The people at CM could write stuff like this. What a way for Emily to leave. Spencer/Emily are my all time favorite pairing. This was a beautiful, touching story. One of my favorites. Thanks.
speak200 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
I really enjoy tour stories and I love how you hip this pair. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Emily giving up her career though. Part of me doesn't see it in her character and the feminist in me is upset that it was SHE who had to leave. But I get that Reid wasn't really replaceable. I still enjoy all the fuzzy warmness between the two, lol.
SpemilyFan chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
To modify a common saying, "Hate to see it go, love to watch it walk away." I really enjoyed this story, especially the build-up to this chapter...and then I really, really loved this chapter, but I was so sad to see that it's the last one!

More R/P! You're great at it!
Leigh59 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Perfect ending for this story, I like how Emily did what she did in order to make their dreams come true. Spencer would make the greatest father.
REIDFANATIC chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
It's too bad that Emily had to give up the BAU but, given the choice, I certainly agree with her that she made the right one.

She appears to be on top of things.

Well, apparently, kicking babies don't freak Reid out anymore!
Leigh59 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I'm glad that Emily went to Penelope and had a heart to heart. She should follow her heart and just tell Reid she might even be surprised by his reaction.
Luke's Momma chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I alternated between laughing and feeling horrible embarrassed for poor Spencer. You gave Garcia some absolutely classic lines '..."Oh my sweet Reid finally got laid." and her conversation with Emily was priceless.

But poor Spence' - erections in the work place and while being gyrated on by a lapdancer. Bless him.

Love it.
baobei chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
square one?
REIDFANATIC chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Reid in a strip club, man I would pay good money to see that. That man has to start getting control of his...body.

So Emily can't stop thinking about Reid. How could she not, working that close to him. She should join the club. I could see her daydream and raise her a couple of night dreams as well.
SpemilyFan chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Argh! I love the long, slow approach, but it's also driving me crazy! ;)