Reviews for Going for it
Link0180 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Why didn't I find this earlier!

Finaly someone other then myself that writes a FF that Lune-Zeara is included as the main character in the story :D

I think you and me ae gona be best friends :D

Lune-Zeara for the win! XD
GFSista chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww, this was so cute, I loved it especially when Wee-Wumba yelled to the other players. Whi-Wam-Boo is awesome!
kernor x warren 4va chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
so cute love it next time you write can u do me a kernor/warren story would be the first pls pls pls
indecisive-ays chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Fluffy like those fat clouds sauntering in the sky and makes me just as giddy!

You know what I love? I love the entire team! And I love Woo-wam-boo hitting his head at the bench and I love how Luney takes the first step and how Wammy mans up and closes the deal at the end!

"No, I'm a freaking mind-reader, of course you said it aloud," -Whi-Wam-Boo is my favourite, just sayin :)
Aasura-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my... *w* You've really made my day! *hug*

It was a really funny,sweet and cute story about those 2. :3

And I've thought I'm the only one who considers and actually likes this pairing... XD
waltzing-thilda chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aww, I'm not very resistant to fluff...

That was so cute that everybody knew what was up between Lune-Zaera and Wowamboo

And all those names you've made up for other Wambas are great!

I really enjoyed your story, it was nice to read a story that does not include the most popular characters (heck I even wrote to staff to add Luney, Wammy and few other characters to the character list xD).

Great story, really an instant fav. And it also inspired me to write something myself '

Cheers!
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh hurray hurray!
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Haha, nice! I love how all the other Wambas know about it! Congratulations on being the first to write this pairing!
Googoodolls chapter 1 . 9/11/2010