Reviews for Live Only To Die
Dynamite-Dreams chapter 28 . 6/9/2012
This was such a brilliant story! Normally, in reviews I give some constructive criticism. This story is so good I have none. Yes, you actually left me speechless and now I have a really short review on my hands! I hope you're happy! :D

Dynamite-Dreams xo
Jean Rosestar chapter 30 . 8/20/2011
Really enjoyed your story. I love reading about past Hunger Games, but often they just seem to be different versions of the same game. Yours was original and felt real.

Toward the end, you might have wanted someone to beta it for you because there were a few typos...not the kind that could be caught by spellchecker, just wrong words. (i.e. shook for shock) But it didn't distract from the story.

I'm going to go check out your other stories now.

writtenepiphany chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
This story was really very good, I'd give it a 9 or 10, for sure.

But I read a different one almost exactly like it.

1. Same arena, with the whole hourglass concept with a whirlpool and snowy mountains.

2. Casey Ellison was in both, with a very similar personality and a newfound love for the guy who ended up winning (meaning Storm, whose name was Colt in the other story).

3. Near the end, there were all females left except for one male, and the male ended up winning. (Again, Storm/Colt).

Capella-Barbie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010

Join the 122nd Hunger Games! :D
emilmyster chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
i know that this is long over and everything, but i was curious if Kyrix was corn. no sponsor points needed... ;D
IceTigers chapter 30 . 11/14/2010
aww that was so sad! I loved the entire story tho! this is probably one of the best ones i've ever read :) can't wait to see how Ken does in the sequel!
Left4Hunger chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
Awww its over...not really ;) TEN! haha and yes i do love to win :)

Well im sure next years hunger games will be even better, because YOU'RE WRITING IT HAHAHA.

Best of luck, and thank you for completing such a story with a character i created.

Lipslikefire chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
Yea, I'm aware I'm not tied to this story in any way. BUT I LOVED IT! :D Great job! Can't wait to see you in the next Hunger Games! :D

3rdbase101 chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
Don't be sad! The 28th Games are well under way! This is the first victory tour I have ever read (In Catching Fire it really doesn't count, since they skip alot of places), and I say it set a good precedent. I liked the repetitiveness of 'In district ... I wore' and I liked how you said what he was wearing. A 10, mostly because of the things Storm said to Selena and Eko's parents.
JustSmile0n chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
this was an awesome way to end an awesome story, 10! I love how attached you seem to all the tributes I can't wait for the next chapter in the 28th HG. your awesome :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 30 . 11/13/2010

I loved this, especially the last part which looks at Storm's haunted thoughts and his sorrow over killing Selena and Eko.

Poor guy. Mentoring for the 28th Games will be tough on him. :O
Toxophilite chapter 30 . 11/13/2010

Sniff! Oh, OOOOHHH, Why does it have to end!

Sniff sniff.

And I didnt expect that you were going to say my favorite numbers haha :) Thanks I guess, and I hope you learn many new things in your next story :)

for the last time in this story, I give it a 11/10! Good job, and I believe that you can top this story next time.

eac12897 or Evan :)
littlemissmockingjay chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
We've also learned that Cassandra is one of the best writers I've ever seen! ;)

Thank you posting...I'm literally crying right now...I swear, this story was beautiful. Every single last word. :'(

Pine Gorilla chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
10. Is Marie... me? It sounds concieted, I know, but I remember PMing you saying something like that.
KatieBree chapter 23 . 11/7/2010
AHh Casey's story is really sad! i kind of want her to win but i think she would be even worse if storm died too!