Reviews for Alma Mater
Rex Splode chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Alright, so this isn't a bad story. Its obviously not the story of B5, but it is a good story. I think the throwing out of the conventional Membari relationship stuff that Delenn and Sheriden went through on the station is kinda odd... it makes their culture seem less than it appeared in the show. Again though, its a different story so whatever. What i'm mainly curious about is.. is this going to slowly turn into a war, with Sheridan and Delenn on the opposite sides of the whole thing? Or maybe when she arrives on earth she has already undergone the transformation and is now a hybrid in hopes or bridging peace? Or maybe earth will blow duk'at away and cause the war just like in the show? A draft would force people into the fight, and the extinction of the human race would be such a threat that even the Sheridan and sinclair here would still fight i think, and it would probably transform them as people.

My original prediction was that she would be pregnant and find out after arriving on Membar.

All in all i'm just curious, and wish you'd finish writing this story! Btw almost no spelling and grammar errors that i notice. I think maybe i saw one word in a earlier chapter that might have been missing a letter, thats about it.
iges2u chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
What a wonderful chapter. It was a pleasure to read? Will there be any more updates? Please continue this story!
cyllan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
To think I almost missed this because I thought it was a 'silly high-school story'. I loved the beginnings of the mixing of cultures, and the little news stories made it all seem real. They are unrelated to the main story, but they set the background so well. They built the tension slowly, in the same way the show did. Like with B5, you dread/know what's coming, but in a way still hope it doesn't happen that way.

I see you haven't updated in a long time, but you haven't said you've abandoned the story, so I'll hope you update. I'm wondering how John will handle it if Earth goes into war with Minbar, being in EarthForce.
The New Vampire chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Oh my! If two new chapters of this fic is my reward for ending up off of ffn for so long, I may have to do it more often! Deliciously well-written and heart-wrenching as always. (I may or may not have sniffles a few times while John was recording his angry message to Delenn!)

Once again, please update quickly!

-Lena
Anla'shok chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
This has to be the best AU B5 story I have ever read. I'm impatient to see how it'll continue.

Loving it

Anla'shok
dreamerhideaway chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
When I saw the number 10 relating to the amount of chapters in this fic, I was ecstatic. Thank you so much for the update!

Love it. This is really brilliant. I love the buildup you are making to reach the point of Delenn becoming the acolyte and eventually undergoing the change in the chrysalis.

But I am totally biased and my favorite part was John and Delenn's messages to each other. They just gave me all the warm and fuzzy feelings. Adorable darlings :') can't wait to see their reunion.

Awesome job as always and thanks!
Nyt Yanse chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
The Delenn POV is wonderful, and her meeting with Dukhat is really sweet, but the angst between her and Mayan's father is v. upsetting- and also realistic. Can't wait for more!
dreamerhideaway chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
*two babies. Hehehe, sorry. I got carried away.
dreamerhideaway chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Ooooh, *fangirls*

I'm new to the B5 fandom, I just finished watching everything about 2 weeks ago, and I already have it at the top of my "favorite shows ever" list. And same goes to John/Delenn on being on the favorite ships. I just can't get over them or this show and I miss everything terribly. I know it ended a long time ago but for me it endend just 15 days ago and I feel empty without new episodes in my life. :'(

So yeah, I'm gonna read all the fanfics and I have to say this has got the be one of the best I've read. You are an excellent writer and I just can't thank you enough for putting this flawless ensemble in my life. Can't wait for an update. I hope you get the time to do that soon, no pressure though. But I'll be here, waiting until I finally see the glorious number 10. Squee, OMG, the way the chapter ended. I can't wait to see these to babies reuniting and John's reaction for her new look.

Congratulations and thanks!
iges2u chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
A very intense chapter. It took me 3 days to read because I had to stop now and then before I could read on. I'm really looking forward to where your story will take us. Great work!
NWHS chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
I was so very pleased to see you decided to continue this story. You have quite a few balls in the air, and I'm enjoying each one. All different, but also very well plotted and executed.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh hell, this is just adorable so far. I love the contrast between energetic, slightly-asshole jock!John and his sweet side. It's very much what I think Sheridan would have been like at that age. And Delenn's adorable. Can't wait to see her in her own element, being badass too. And her two host moms! And Lizzie! Love this.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh my effing God, what have you written. This concept is glorious. :D (I probably would not give a highschool AU the time of day if I didn't already know the author, but since I do, I'm just dying of laughter over here. How have I not seen this yet? How quickly can I read all the chapters?)

In short, :D! *reads*
Nyt Yanse chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
I was praying for an update, and this is gold. Poor John, he suffers so much. I like the mention of Jeff Sinclair, very apt. I can't wait for more.
iges2u chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Another great story. I'm curious where and when the next chapter will continue. John at the academy or becoming Starkiller? Delenn rising through the ranks of the religious caste or being the right hand of Dukat?