Reviews for Sir Aaron's Apprentice OLD
draken14142 chapter 16 . 3/29
This one is WAY better than the re-write, I read the re-write, an I was confused, A LOT there were a lot of plot holes, but in this version, I read no plot holes! This one is more solid, and much better than the new version
Even if U R redoing it how could U stop it HERE! TT
realisticFantasy chapter 16 . 1/29
Man, what a place to stop at! Such an evil cliffhangar...dang! While there was a drop in quality in comparison to the rewritten version, this one isn't bad by any means! Although i will admit the gijinka thing was random. Not bad, necessarily, but definitely random. Anyway, i'm hooked hook, line and sinker. I hope you'll continue someday!
micky21 chapter 16 . 1/13
please update more or make a sequel
Fire Nina chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Awww Palkia's sooooo kaiwaii!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Human evee must be so cute yet evil .evil cute is the best :3
Et
Tanon chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Well, good luck with rewriting it! Be sure to send me a link, because I don't have the time to check the new stories section of FFnet these days. I'm behind on updates. :3
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! T_T

*Sad* *Sighs*...

...well, I'll be sure to check out the rewrite!

-Emi
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
I have subscribed to the new account so that I will get to read the rewrite. Not exactly happy with this news, but at least you aren't totally dropping the story!
Akie.is.not.my.name chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
please update this story is amazing
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man.

I. Cannot. Wait.

-Emi
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
This was a great chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
robotboyfan chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
Ohhhh man, I hope he gets there in time. Glad to see this story's still moving. Hope to read more soon.
robotboyfan chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
I'm enjoying this. Please write more! :D
korne-pokemon-luv chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
I was really enjoying this story, but you havn't updated for ages and I check everyday, so I just want to ask if you're still going to carry on writing this?