Reviews for Venom
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24
LOL as long as he eats some vegetables. Wonderful. I was thinking something about the planet was causing the anger
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/4
LOVE this! Really amazing job.
EmpyreanSun chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loved this story, especially the character development between Jim and Bones that came as a result of Jim's injury because it was believable and sincere. Great job.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
good story!
atymer chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Jim was whining or screaming at the end. :) vegetables bleh!
rapalacha chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This piece is bloody perfect... I loved it. Thanks for a good read. Really did make my (utterly miserable) evening a lot better.
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow, I loved this :)
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love it, so many feels!
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
As hurt and sick as Kirk was in this, I found it really sweet that he knew that McCoy was taking care of him.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this is awesome! I love it.
adpacaus chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Another winner. Plus you provide a great reason why McCoy is on the bridge. I love how you show that even though Kirk is hot headed and impulsive he knows instinctively what's best for his crew. Thanks!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I always wondered why the doc is on the bridge a lot and now I know. Wonderful story )
Hanged Man chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great story. I love the explanation for McCoy's presence on the bridge. You are one of my favorite writers...so please keep writing!
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
very touching and well written!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Whether bromance or romance, I just love those two (or, technically three, since I feel the same about Spock). Great story.