Reviews for Venom
EmpyreanSun chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loved this story, especially the character development between Jim and Bones that came as a result of Jim's injury because it was believable and sincere. Great job.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
good story!
atymer chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Jim was whining or screaming at the end. :) vegetables bleh!
rapalacha chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This piece is bloody perfect... I loved it. Thanks for a good read. Really did make my (utterly miserable) evening a lot better.
Tricksterrs chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow, I loved this :)
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love it, so many feels!
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
As hurt and sick as Kirk was in this, I found it really sweet that he knew that McCoy was taking care of him.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this is awesome! I love it.
adpacaus chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Another winner. Plus you provide a great reason why McCoy is on the bridge. I love how you show that even though Kirk is hot headed and impulsive he knows instinctively what's best for his crew. Thanks!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I always wondered why the doc is on the bridge a lot and now I know. Wonderful story )
Hanged Man chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great story. I love the explanation for McCoy's presence on the bridge. You are one of my favorite writers...so please keep writing!
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
very touching and well written!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Whether bromance or romance, I just love those two (or, technically three, since I feel the same about Spock). Great story.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
FREAKIN' AWESOME. i was like, 'whoa' the whole time.

sorry. i'm actually more intelligent than my previous comments make me out to be.

possibly.

thanks for the read.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I LOVED this story. It never occurred to me before WHY or HOW McCoy, in the old TOS episodes, would just be standing on the bridge almost every episode. This story was a wonderful explanation of how his visits to the bridge came about. It's also a beautiful friendship story between Jim and McCoy, which are my favorite fics. Thank you!