Reviews for Imprisoned?
keijiei5592 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Cool. I do hope you update soon. :)
kisama-sama chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
seriously need an update! i luv this story!
Hidden Star chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I hasn't been updated in a long, long time. I've lost hope and will delete it from my "stories-I-regularly-check-upon"-list.

I hope that you're alright and that your health was/is not the reason for you having stopped to work on this fic. :)
Konri Kari chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
This is awesome!
X Prodigy chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
My wish has come true...a (possible) sequel to Holiday in the Living World!

I love the blend of sadness, tongue and cheek humor with a splash of romance thrown in!

Looking forward to more!
animefreakbleachfan17 chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
throughout the chapter, i noticed u started a lot of sentences with 'truth to be told'. it's kinda redundant, so mayb u should change it? neway, i luved the story so far :) i hope u update soon.
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I like
joshua chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
the stories really good please update soon i really wanna know what happens next please and thank you.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
*jabs with stick* Moar.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
man,it's been a while since i last read a hitsumatsu fic. got stuck with yuri. L0L.

anyhow, this fic's a win. amongst the het pairs i left behind,this one still excites me. XDD very nice fic. i hope they'd fix things up sooner. DX I want hitsu to melt for ran. XD gah! i want either to got jealous. hitsumatsu FTW! ! !

UPDATE! sankyu! XD
Brandie Free chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
updaate soon plzz
Sailor Peach chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I like yout story a lot please keep writing... But please spell hitsugaya's name the right way. It's not toushiro. It's either toshirou or toshiro. Thanks.
Kohryu chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
cant wait to see what sparks the relationship back together for and with them ne.
CrystalLuna13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Update :p
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Man I love this chapter. You delivered again, so they have that kinda relationship huh. Make up break kinda cool and different. Your story have different fell than other. I feel like I'm reading a Gossip Girl or 91210 fic which I'm a big fan give it that feel and still keep it Bleach at the same time. I really can't wait to see were this story and your other go. I really enjoy your work. Update soon If you have the time. P.S. thank you for all the messages's you send me they mean a lot. PEACE AND LOVE.