Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
FirePhoenixAce chapter 1 . 8/20
Hi!
First off, i love this story, i have honestly smiled and laughed trough the whole list, and how you got all these ideas i'll never understand, but it's awsome xD

Also, i wounder if it's ok if i sometime borrow something from the list and make a story of it, i would of course give you the credit for the idea since stealing isn't really my thing..
100percentweeb chapter 14 . 5/22
I loved this fic! Laughed the whole time, super funny
Anime-andMusic-mylife chapter 1 . 5/16
number 149 is thanks to Granps infloints right.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 4/16
This first chapter is amazing! Almost passed out from lack of air due to laughing too hard. Genius!
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 10 . 3/31
529-531, all of the list is awesome, but those stood out.
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh. My. God. I laughed so hard I cried. Words can not express how awesome this is.
Krystal 'Demon' Sanate chapter 14 . 2/26
I have a suggestion to add to the list!
"I will not use Thatches pompadour as a dust mop while he is sleeping." take it as you will. I really like that you started this and I really hoping to read more!
Bluejay Blaze chapter 14 . 2/9
Not allowed to prank call Dragon the Revolutionary upon finding out he'd my little brother's dad

Not allowed to invade the Revolutionary base. With or without the pasta.

Not allowed to kidnap the blond revolutionary because he reminds me of my dead brother.

Not allowed to panic everyone by randomly crying over said dead brother without explaining.

Not allowed to take the blond revolutionary to the Straw Hats to show Luffy. It will make him cry, which will make the Straw Hats angry.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 2/7
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Are you ever going to write more? 'Cos I have suggestions . . .

-Anything to do with jello
-I must not put Kool-Aid in the shower heads
-Glue coins to the ground and watch people try to pick them up
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
Crack fic is right. I LOVE the whole thing. I look forward to whenever your muse returns
amethystcorvo chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
I've just finished reading this story Elvenarchress-san,and it was awesome!Too bad someone plagiarized your ideas...oh well,I hope you'll make another story 'cause you are a talented writer!_
Style1234 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
OMG. Please continue your story. I love it very much. I also notice somebody copied off your work.
HereIsMyCardx chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I listen to those songs ... god Ace is an asshole to sings it x3 that's horrible..
sorry for my grammar...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
My dear...I hope you don't mind...but I am going to use some of these on my boss and co workers. Vive les insanity!