Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
SakuraKoi chapter 14 . 1/28
I like this story
Kippysaurus chapter 7 . 12/21/2018
I love all of these and I am sending this to my friend so she can be ultimately very annoyed!
Kippysaurus chapter 4 . 12/21/2018
I’m gonna see how many of these I can do to my friends just to annoy them!
(Insert plotting face) This is gonna be fun!
Coolfire30 chapter 14 . 9/26/2018
I lowkey died a little and came back as I was reading all these chapters... *sighs*... Wow. This shit cracked me up sooooo much.
Coolfire30 chapter 7 . 9/25/2018
Ahhhh! I love the nod TO Alice in Wonderland!
Coolfire30 chapter 5 . 9/25/2018
The fact that I laughed so hard I threw my phone across the room and maniacally cried why laughing my ass off for a good 6 minutes... Is a good indicator of how hilarious this chapter and story was/is.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
I am fucking Screaming! BWHAJAHWHSUSGWJAHAJAAHHAHAHAAHJAHHAJAXBJSBSJABAIABDIJW. this is fucking hilarious!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 14 . 7/25/2018
Very nice. good job.
Navigator101 chapter 13 . 4/1/2018
This cracks me up. Although, it strikes me some of this started because they forbid him from talking about Luffy, he can still shove Luffy's bounty in their faces, kidnap said little brother and take him to Moby Dick even if that's full on Au. Then Ace would have a partner in crime. Not to mention there's so much fodder with the way the Strawhats run. Nami loves to beat Luffy up, and Ace has a brother complex, not to mention if this doesn't count marineford, he has a perverted cyborg and skeleton on his crew, Ace would not like those two tainting his precious baby brother.

It just seems to me that he really needs to bring Luffy back around if only because that was a whole 10 bullets on the original list. Of course once the Straw Hats find out about Ace's list, they will have to make one for Luffy.

Also, if Sabo were to show up, the Moby Dick would never survive all three of them. I firmly believe that's another reason Luffy couldn't join up with Whitebeard, he'd be happy to let Luffy become Pirate King after Ace or even instead of once he knew Ace didn't want it. I just don't think the Moby Dick would survive both brothers. Much less if Sabo were to be visiting. Although the Straw Hats would probably want their captain back after a while. They're a tad possessive of him in their own way.

I really really hope you add some more to this fic, it's got a lot of potential even if you're adding in the brothers.
Queen of Spades Lovely chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
Ya know, I'm curious about what this "Great Clock Massacre" could have been... any clue? XD I'd love to see a story about it!
TrafalgaarLaw chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
this is hilarious XDD
MorbidRobin chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Lol. :DDDDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
That was fun. Wish there was more but oh well