Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
Winter Anime Fan chapter 13 . 8/7
This so funny, I'm cracking up! And then my parents ask me "What's so funny?" So yeah. I have a suggestion! Have Ace kidnap Luffy and not tell his crew but leave a note telling the Strawhats where he is... An island where the Moby Dick is docked.
1)You may not kidnap your brother. Even if he lets you kidnap him.
2)Especially if you don't tell his crew. We don't need those people ambushing our ship in a successful attempt to get him back.
3)You my not make your division sit down and listen to you talk to your brother about his adventures. Or listen to you tell his crew about him when you were kids.
4) You are not allowed to randomly burst into tears. And when asked why say, "My brother's dead." We only know about Luffy. And we all know he's alive.
And then have them apologize because Sabo is dead. Or so they thought. But...
5) You are not allowed to build a massive shrine on deck to you dead brother. Build it in your room.
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Kagamine Miharu chapter 13 . 7/22
THIS IS SIMPLY THE MOST HILARIOUS FIC I'VE EVER READ x'D
oh how I love Ace and his idiocy *lol*
really, really love this fic! *thumbs up! XD
asce chapter 1 . 7/20
SERIOUSLY, ACE?! *ROTFL*
GOSH, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!
Jonah's Hair chapter 1 . 7/11
56. The D in my name is not a license to do idiotic things.
Totally untrue. And it really isn't fair that you your making him not act idiotic when all the other D's *caughluffycaugh* get to.
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 5/10
OMFG XD
jOnAh'S hAiR chapter 1 . 3/26
OH MY GAWD! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOMELY FANTABULOUS THING EVER!
guest chapter 10 . 2/13
"the marines are paranoid enough" these all are so much win, thank you so much for writing! my dad was looking at me as if I had lost it xDDD Ace is pure gold isn't he? for me he's alive, ALIVEEEEE!
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
You have got to be the most amazing person ever to make such an amazing story it's unfortunate to hear that you had this story plagerized but it's good to know the plagerized story has been taken down I hope you gain more inspiration for this story soon.
partner555 chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
This was awesome all the way!
crimsonwings21 chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
I really like this fic, and I'm hoping it will update soon, if ever. While I was reading this, I was thinking about how funny it would be if Luffy found The List and met Ace on the Moby Dick, or maybe if his crew also made a list for him to follow. It'd be nice if you could add a chapter like that, but I really just want you to update soon!
hitsugaya zeref lucifer chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
I really love this fic! Please update soon!
blob80 chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Oh my, someone plagarized this super funny work? May they rot in hell... I'll be sure to inform you if I see any type of plagarism of this fic (inform me too if you see mine hehe) and I hope you continue this, it gives me a good laugh :DD
cantorahagedoorn chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Now I know where to look when I want to laugh really loud!
Jisca chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Oh god, this is perfection!