Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
StormKyrellFosten14 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Ugh. I hate when this happens. Too many good stories have been plagiarised (did i spell that right?) recently and it's making me angry. Good idea about not updating till the other story is deleted. It's a shame that some people are too lazy to come up with their own, unique ideas And instead try to take credit the awesome ideas of others. Good luck with the whole issue. I hope everything works out.
Guest of Anon chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at the whole thing! Brilliant.
Guest of Anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That list is amazing. I couldn't stop laughing.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
It's ridiculous what people do for theirselves. I hope something's done about this soon; no one deserves to be plagiarized.
Shiary chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
O_O I'm sorry to hear that someone did that. I hope the problem gets solved soon and that we can continue enjoying the work of art that is this fic.
Blue chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Although I'll be sad that you won't be posting them, what you're doing is smart strategically considering you're not giving the copiers a chance to plagiarize any more material from you. I hope you are able to continue this in the future :3
Blue chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Oh my god, so many beautiful references. Especially 585. yes.
wolfgirljess chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
the fake story is on .com too.
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
I understand why you have chosen to put this fic on hold and completely support your decision. Plagiarism is so very wrong and people who chose to steal another's work are nothing but scum! I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you and hope the doppelganger fic is removed soon so you can continue your amazing work. I also hope that this incident has not changed your mind about uploading fic's to this website, nothing makes me sadder that seeing amazing author's/artist's hide away their talents for fear of selfish, pathetic people stealing their work. What ever you chose to do i wish you good luck :)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
-scowls- Ack, I hate copy cats. Bloody lazy arseholes, write your own funny story!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Looks like it's been taken care of on this site- and I found the plagiarizer (and this story) on another site and reported them there, too.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Pfft... HAHAHAHAHA! This is so wonderful! It seems to fit Ace and everyone so well, (even though it's kinda crack. XD)
I desperately want Oda to make a spin-off series following Ace's and the Whitebeard pirates adventures.
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love 5, 6, 90, 91, and 138.
This was really entertaining.
Hi again chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Addendum to the previous rule I suggested:

Ace is not permitted to contact Luffy in an attempt to get Luffy to switch genders. Even though Luffy'll refuse, it's the principle of the thing.
blueh chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
This is so amazing! I can't stop laughing! Also, Have you read Percy Jackson? Sorry for the random question, but some of the list numbers make references to it xD
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »