Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
LunaStories chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
YAY A GAME! This is so much fun! I really love your ideas! :) And your profile even said that you're not creative...Bullshit. You're much more creative than I ever will be xD
LunaStories chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I just loved the Alice In Wonderland references! Hilarious!
LunaStories chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
316. I must not haze the newbies. I must not haze the newbies. I must not haze the newbies
*Laughs so hard and dies laughing*
LunaStories chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
OMG I can't breathe! My favorite was
297. I may not stand in the crow's nest wearing wet copper armor during a thunderstorm and shout "All gods are bastards!"
LOL I died right there :D Are you trying to kill your readers from laughing too much? xD
Son Goshen chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh.. I don't even. XDD I just can't stop laughing! The things that Ace does.. XD

Really nice! :)
she-who-wanted-hyphens chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Loved it can't wait for an update! Good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
I was going to search through and find my favorite numbers... but there's too many of them! (500 would be one of the top favs, though.) They've totally made my day! I hope you post more, but even if you don't, I'll know where to find a great read :)
Doudouille chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
That was really funny! I can't say waht rules were the funniest to be honnest. I just laughed a lot reading all those "chapters" one after another. I like when you start with the introduction of another character, like with Shanks, or Whitebeard in this one. I hope to see more of those later. Perhaps the Strawhat Pirates, Makino, Dadan and her group, or Garp?

Thanks for sharing.

Doudouille.
Inori. D chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hilarious
Heki564 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
I love this list to death. All 500 things I can see Ace doing which makes it ten times more funny. The last two are especially epic. Poor Marco, he seems to get the worst of it.

A lot of these have sprouted ideas in my head. Could I possibly have Ace acting upon some of these in my own story (IF i ever get it up...)?

Looking forward to hopefully more prohibitions!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I am to not shove strange fruits down my suborinates throats claiming they are devil fruits, and then push them into the ocean.
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Number 418 is Camehameha, not Hamehameha. Believe me, i know, i have to sit next to a Dragon-Ballz nerd in my Music class. if that is what you were actually talking about.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh my gosh...

I LAUGHED SO FREAKING HARD! XD

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Oh PLEASE write more! Especially stories that revolve around this list. *grins evilly*

Great job! Please write more One Piece Fics! Your great at it. :D
AmuletMiko chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
ROTFLMAO. I love this fic, it's just too funny for words. where did you come up with some of this stuff?
demonfox910 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
14. i may not re-enact "jack and the beanstalk" with the mast and a fellow crewmember. masts are expensive

15. all repairs are expensive

16. freedom of speech does not cover farting noises

17. whoopie cushions are childish i must never posess one again. EVER

18. while technically true, "whoever eats the fastest gets the most" will NEVER be spoken at dinner by me again.

19. i may not ask, bribe, or threaten others to do so

20. another name for pancakes is "flapjacks." it is not "fapjacks."

21. i may not say "evil beware, we have waffles"

22. i may not use waffles as frisbees

23. i may throw waffles at enemies, or load them into the cannons. that is what we have bullets, cannonballs, and sharp objects for.

24. i may not intentionally come within a hundred feet of an explosive object of any kind in any direction

25. i may not sing "we are family" whenever i see fire

26. i may not lick my finger and touch my butt. the sizzling i cause is incredibly annoying

27. i may not take anyone's temperature. that's what we have medics and nurses for. also, i cause thermometer to glitch.

28. the ship is flammable. i must remember this