Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
FishyBlobby chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Ahahahahaha!

Too hilarious. ;D Though I'm curious. What fanfics do you read that involve some of the things here? I'd love to read them. :o

Keep it up~ :)
Kaiisan chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
hehehehhe these are amazing ! Mind if I list some randoms ones?

hmmm...

-I may not dance the macarena whilst facing off enemy forces.

-I am not allowed to sing 'I'm sexy and i know it' at any time.

-Nor am i allowed to do the dance whilst singing this

-Nor am i allowed to strip to a speedo whilst singing/dancing this.

-I am not allowed to go planking.

-Or Owling.

-Or Batmanning.

-I may not write ominous, anonymous letters and hand them to random people dressed as a mailman.

-If, by chance, someone is singing the Lazy Song, I may not make sexual movements and shout 'OMG THIS IS GREAT!" at the certain point of the song.

-When playing with a cat, I should not throw it off a cliff to see if it will land on its feet.

-When spotting a plastic bag, I should not put it over my head.

-When bored I may not like my body on fire and run through town screaming "BURN BABY BURN!".

-I must not beg Pops for a bedtime story

Sorry If i got carried away ;
LittleLunaChan chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Ahww I love the new chapter :D Please upload as soon as possible

I loved 360, 362, 363 (poor Robin xD), 365, 376, 377, 379, 380 and 393, they're great! Please keep uploading :)
Shiary chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
awsome! I would love to see another chapter about the commanders pranking Ace in return. Or having Teach pranked :)
Oceanwind chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
358. I'm male. I don't get "that time of the month".

... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. xD.

I love this so much, even if it is crack. Seriously wonderful ideas here. It's like a treasure chest of everything crazy we all love about Ace. Great job so far :D
Eliza Flamekeys chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
ajajajajaja i laugh a lot with the "magical princess" i rlly imagine ace like a princess ridding a magical unicorn o_o WTF?

jajajaja

you have another ideas of fanfics? write it :D

sometimes the time is the problem, but i prefer to give me that moment to write :D

good luck!
Randivaskil chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Oh, my, god!

I am literally crying. It has been a long time since I read anything that funny!

And now I go to read them again!
FlyingMonkiesAttack chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
lmaoo I love this. Especially the attempting to breed Marco part. :)
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
looooooooooooooooooooove it.
LittleLunaChan chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I love it! It's so funny, it actually had me laugh a few times (which is kinda rare xD) so please update as soon as possible

And I was wondering, the things you list are the stuff Ace has done, right? :P Oh and could u maybe write something from Ace or Marco's pov again? Like you did in ch2, it's nice to have a little sort of introduction :)

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
MangaMagic chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
350. I am not pop's sense of whimsy.

What does that mean exactly?
Clumsy Owl chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
HAHA! that was great :D
Kegirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is hilarious! Great Job
OneDreamADay chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Wow! This was hilarious! Thanks for my laugh for the day!

Weird question: Can I use some of these rules in a One Piece story I'm gonna write? (Or be allowed to mention them in a off-handed kind of way?) I'll give you and your story credit, of course.
DreamingAlong chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
251. I may not 'motivate' non-devil fruit users to learn how to swim by shoving them into the ocean.

252. Nor may I do so by jumping into the ocean making it necessary for them to save me.

256. Or set myself up as a religious icon.

257. Particularly the icon that involves devil horns, a pointy tail and a big fork.

258. I may not giggle as I'm roasted over an open flame or tied to a burning stake.

259. Or scream "QUICK! MORE BURNING OIL!"

276. My name is Portgas D Ace. Or Firefist. It is not "the Hottest Man Alive".

279. I may not replace the toilet paper with poison ivy leaves.

Those are my favorite one, so far. These made me laugh, a lot. Lol. It would be even more hilarious if you wrote scenes for these. Keep writing. :)
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »