Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
Oceanwind chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
321. The phrase "it is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission" no longer applies to me.

331. I may not pile treasure in a heap for me to sleep on. I am not a dragon.

332. I may not disprove this by breathing fire.

341. I may not list out loud, and in graphic, detail every broken law and subsequent punishment that will result from my crewmates' mission. It makes people nervous* (this one has been my favorite so far)

I must say that your story is causing some amazing situations to act out in my head causing me to laugh even more. I'm glad you are going to continue updating. It's awesome to see all these ideas you have.

In the future can I borrow a few of these lines to make a story out of it? Just a few chapter's of what really happens to make appear on Ace's banned list. xD. This is amazing I love this story so much. I wouldn't do anything if you were against it though.

I would hate to think that they want to squander Ace down to being normal. They must know that he isn't going to follow the rules.
AmmyChey3X chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Awesome New Chapter! :) :) :)

I re-read this Fic whenever I need a laugh. :) :) :) :D :D :D
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
It would be so awesome to see him actually do some of these. He might do something crazy with Garp or Smoker.
inermis chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
I laughed out loud too many times to calculate them! :D
WindyHaven chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is just...amazing. I started giggling like how Ace was told not to.

That's probably not a good thing. Be afraid. Be very afraid XD
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
lolz hilarios as always
Shiary chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
317. The Great Clock Massacre may never be repeated. - do I want to know what that is?

319. I may not switch pop's oxygen tank with helium. - O god , Whitebeard with a helium voice... *cant stop laughing*

Awsome! some of the best ones yet :P please keep them coming
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I laughed so hard...Thank you so much. I really needed this.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
i love it.
kazekuro chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
rotflmao! this is just great. you should think about doing a couple one shots on how some of those rules came into effect.
AmmyChey3X chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
~Update! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm reading the Skippy list right now and its AWESOME! I haven't laughed this much since your last update~! :3

Please Write More!~ :3
twilian chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
276 is true :DD his name IS the hottest man alive
Carol chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

280-86... Im still laughing...
Oceanwind chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I really loved this story. I was laughing the entire time. Thank you for the metal images I got and the laughs I recieved.
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I was laughing during a good portion of this. "143. I may not jump down from the crow's nest onto the unsuspecting screaming "death from above!"." That line made me loose it for about ten minutes... honestly. XD
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »