Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
Chicco chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHAA! YOU ARE PURE GENIUS! IM LAUGHING SOOO HARD RIGHT NOW! XD
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
loooooooove it. can you write Ace's reactions to these, please.
D chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I totally loved it! It's hilarious :)

I hope you'll update more XD
Mini Mocha chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I giggled and laughed so much I turned pink! :D And my friend thinks i've lost my mind! But it was such a cute story! :D Oh Ace I never thought you would do something like that but now that i have read this. I can totaly see Ace doing all this things to his poor friends! ;D Good Work!

Lady Yume Chan
midwinter'snight chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
are you by some chance, a Terry Pratchett fan? :)
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Oh god this made me laugh so hard I got some of the refrence though I doubt Ace has ever read the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy or any book for that matrter someone else probably told him that the answer to Life the Universe and everything is 42. Oh god I can't stop laughing at his antics
Shiary chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
lol i love the starwarrs reference :) cant wait for more!
the-pyro-princess13 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
This is insane...I love it.
yukidaru chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
where the hell is ace naked? I need to know and take extensive pictures.
Atheleia chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I didn't know you were continuing this!

Anyways, it was great and funny. I have a sudden thought though...did they have lampshades back then?

~tonsostuff
AmmyChey3X chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Awesome New Chapters! :3

I've been laughing all morning! :)

Please Write More!
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
OMGosh, I'm trying not to laugh while typing since every other word I pretty much have to backspace just to fix. This is so~ hilariously funny. I'm so glad that I woke up and read this since now I know that my day is pretty much gonna be good. Thank you lots for this.

If you do make another chapter, then I can't wait to see what the next set of things that Ace will be banished from or if Ace will actaully try to pull more pranks. But man, thats A LOT of things that he's not allowed to do. Heck, some of them would actually be fun to do for me. -

Well, until next time, take care of yourself.

~Voquo
GoronWarrior chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Reading this makes me wanna go to their world and join the Whitebeard Pirates just so I can watch Ace do everything on that list. I'd probably die laughing.
idontactuallylikejazz chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I lold so much while reading this its so funny :D
Yuuki Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Lol i love this fic it always makes me laugh.

For other things he's not allowed to do how about: leaving things in other peoples beds, including himself, especially if he's butt naked.

Curing insubordination in his division with a shotgun to the face.

Don’t try and cure insubordination in other divisions.

He cannot leave in the middle of the night and try to kidnap his brother and force him to join the crew, it’s not fair on him and one insane, hyper brother with narcolepsy and the appetite bigger than Oars Jr is enough.

i hope this helps :)