Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Omg, this is AWESOME! I CRACKED UP! XDDDD

Noooooooooooooo! Ace is allowed to talk about Luffy as much as he wants! GRRRR!

Are you gonna make a sequel about this? Ace, take revange on theeeem~! xD
Unfortunateidiot chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ROFL! I LOVE IT!
Marinaaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was simply brilliant and funny and your interpretation of Ace was hilarious... I truly loved it... And it was impressive how you came up with so many prohibitions... It would be interesting to see Ace's response...
WolfyMcClowd chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is hilarious XD
Evalyd Yamazaki chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Loved it! Really freaking halarious!
sventastic chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
AHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS XD
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I think you killed me. My lip is sore and bruised from me biting so I don't burst out laughing in the study hall.

This was frick'n awesome. The stuff about Luffy... epic. Very well done, hilarious!
The Storyteller of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
*laughs* this is so funny, my throat hurts. These are probably my faves

'20. The proper response to being summoned is, "you wanted to see me pop?" not "You can't prove a thing!"'~Every time I read this I think that Ace prank another crew-member again.

'33. I may not start an argument that just because his flame is blue while mine is orange doesn't make him hotter than me.'~Just... *laughs*

'38. I am not allowed to tell people that Vista's mustache is evil.

39. Or that it's trying to take over the world.'~ These two *shakes head amusedly*

'49. I am not allowed to be offended when people say I have no fashion sense. I must remember I run around half naked wearing a bright orange cowboy hat.' ~Too true...

'53. I may not paint pop's mustache yellow and call it a banana.'~ You got this from Oda didn't you?

'56. The D in my name is a not a license to do idiotic things.'~ Of course not *laughs*, it's a right.

'61. I may not send embarrassing photographs of my crewmates to the guys who print the wanted posters.

62. Nor may I send them my crewmates' baby pictures.'~So how about the pictures with their girlfriends?

'65. I am not allowed to start an interdivision Prank War.

66. Nor may I start a glitter war.'~*laughs* I wonder how did this happen?

'70. I may not wave a red cape in front of 'Water Buffalo' Atomos yelling "Torro! Torro!"'~The mental image cracks me up.

'74. I am not allowed to tell people that I have a twin sister named Une and then cross dress.'~How did he know about Une?

'83. I may not put my food bills on my crewmates' tabs.'~Imagine did happens a lot of times *amused*

'90. I may not crank call my grandfather. No one wants him to visit after all.'~Especially with his 'Fist of Love'

'98. I may not go into battle in my birthday suit.'~For some reason I think it was a large pink bunny suit.

'101. I may not call the marines to ask how my brother is doing then threaten to roast them alive for trying to hurt him.'~*chuckle* sound very overprotective.

'133. I may not give them names like "Princess", "Mr. Fuzzypants" or "Foo Foo Snuggly Poo".'~ -_-... *cracks up* How did he get such names?

'140. If a thought makes me giggle for over fifteen seconds, I ought to assume that I'm not allowed to do it.'~Then how about 7 seconds?

'144. I am not allowed to threaten the marine prisoners with tea and crackers. Gramps is bad enough.'~ No, do it, do it! )

'149. I may not burn holes in the walls. That's what doors are for.'~...Did they know they know they just give him permission to burn the doors?

And so much more. Can you please do a follow up this is really great!
Elcie Laurel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
XD I couldn't stop laughing! I would laugh while I read one, take a breath, then read the next and laugh again! LOL It makes me a giddy
Sheryl2059 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Absolutely hilarious! My sister and I were literally in tears as we were reading this xD hope you do a follow-up or something for it!
ReadR chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
the funny thing is, half of the list most likely true. Best part : having a D in the name isn't a license to do crazy things.
PRMSA 855 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This...was...AWESOME!
Neko of death chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
56. The D in my name is a not a license to do idiotic things.

Well, actually...

I love it, I was laughing the whole time!

When you kept mentioning the flaming creatures I laughed because I currently have some fanart of Ace withe fire pokemon starters as my desktop background.

Great job!
Yumiko Kazumi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
hi

...and OMG...this so damn funny!...Ace really is a little crazy and hyper XD...

i can't even say what i like most 'coz every singly phrase is just so funny and great.~...

Although his nakamas are a little mean...i mean, they said he isn't allowed to speak over Luffy! That's really evil-.-...

Troublesome for them that they forgot some points...Ace revenge is gonna be veeeeeeery bad for them XD
lasmn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved this so much! My parents were getting annoyed because it would be quiet for five seconds and then I would start laughing like a maniac. This was awesome!
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »