Reviews for Second Division Prohibitions
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
529-531, all of the list is awesome, but those stood out.
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Oh. My. God. I laughed so hard I cried. Words can not express how awesome this is.
Krystal 'Demon' Sanate chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
I have a suggestion to add to the list!
"I will not use Thatches pompadour as a dust mop while he is sleeping." take it as you will. I really like that you started this and I really hoping to read more!
Bluejay Blaze chapter 14 . 2/9/2016
Not allowed to prank call Dragon the Revolutionary upon finding out he'd my little brother's dad

Not allowed to invade the Revolutionary base. With or without the pasta.

Not allowed to kidnap the blond revolutionary because he reminds me of my dead brother.

Not allowed to panic everyone by randomly crying over said dead brother without explaining.

Not allowed to take the blond revolutionary to the Straw Hats to show Luffy. It will make him cry, which will make the Straw Hats angry.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Are you ever going to write more? 'Cos I have suggestions . . .

-Anything to do with jello
-I must not put Kool-Aid in the shower heads
-Glue coins to the ground and watch people try to pick them up
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
Crack fic is right. I LOVE the whole thing. I look forward to whenever your muse returns
amethystcorvo chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
I've just finished reading this story Elvenarchress-san,and it was awesome!Too bad someone plagiarized your ideas...oh well,I hope you'll make another story 'cause you are a talented writer!_
Style1234 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
OMG. Please continue your story. I love it very much. I also notice somebody copied off your work.
HereIsMyCardx chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I listen to those songs ... god Ace is an asshole to sings it x3 that's horrible..
sorry for my grammar...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
My dear...I hope you don't mind...but I am going to use some of these on my boss and co workers. Vive les insanity!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
This so funny, I'm cracking up! And then my parents ask me "What's so funny?" So yeah. I have a suggestion! Have Ace kidnap Luffy and not tell his crew but leave a note telling the Strawhats where he is... An island where the Moby Dick is docked.
1)You may not kidnap your brother. Even if he lets you kidnap him.
2)Especially if you don't tell his crew. We don't need those people ambushing our ship in a successful attempt to get him back.
3)You my not make your division sit down and listen to you talk to your brother about his adventures. Or listen to you tell his crew about him when you were kids.
4) You are not allowed to randomly burst into tears. And when asked why say, "My brother's dead." We only know about Luffy. And we all know he's alive.
And then have them apologize because Sabo is dead. Or so they thought. But...
5) You are not allowed to build a massive shrine on deck to you dead brother. Build it in your room.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Kagamine Miharu chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
THIS IS SIMPLY THE MOST HILARIOUS FIC I'VE EVER READ x'D
oh how I love Ace and his idiocy *lol*
really, really love this fic! *thumbs up! XD
asce chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
SERIOUSLY, ACE?! *ROTFL*
GOSH, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »