Reviews for The Final Journey
Mina Arellano chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I love this! I hope you can. Update. This. Very. Sooooooooonnnnn! I understand if your busy but dont let this amazing story go unfinished. I love how you make every character so much like their own personalities in the show X3
Amber0522 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
HI my name is Amber and i was reading your story and wanted to ask you when it would be update! I like it so far and I hope it is not discontinued. Get back to me soon please. ASAP
Thehitmen chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
great chapter. plz update soon
Sakurane chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
"ASH!" Paul hissed. "Situation here!"

Ash looked around frantically.

"The Situation? Where? I've been wanting to get his autograph for ever!"

Paul face-palmed in frustration.

"Not the Situation from the Jersey Shore, the situation right now!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST LINE EVER.
Thehitmen chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awsome chapter update soon
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
UPDATE WHENEVER!
TTigerz chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Great! Can't wait to see what Ash has bought!

Funny chapter!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Ohhh xD Action and Romance, can't wait xD
splitheart1120 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
I hope Ash didn't buy anything that is completely ugly...
DifferentlyLynx chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
AguaGoddess,

Please contact me. We have urgent matters to discuss.

-Lynx of the Sand
Thehitmen chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Great story. Update soon
pokemonSLR chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
OMG you and me must be cut from the same cloth-you have the same kind-of humor i haveXD

i mean this is the most funniest fanfic i have ever read and i have been reading fanfictoin just over 3 years. not to mensoin this is realy better then i thought.

i was thinking that sounded like a christina song and then you said itXD

and paul realy does have pokerface and homophopia if you think about it.

the way you put him about,travelling with them and connecting to team rocket was brilliant i found it hallarious when paul was talking to james and ash as if they were gay lovers-hope we see more of that-or better still PAUL HAS TO MEET HARLEY! that would be the most hallariuos thing ever.

And i didnt know that there was anyone out there who actualy used meowth poifect accent, i actualy sometimes even say it on poiposeXD

when dawn got saved earlier-so kawaii-i love ikarishipping! kinda reminded me when i went on a small climbing adventure with a group of friends a few years ago, my crush (who i still love) offered to trade places with his brother to guide me, but he said no (i was cursing)

any way XD i love pkmn 2000 i even know every word to the movie-i used to watch it every night a couple of years backXD

and i have a bit of a fetish when itt comes to ash misty and mistletoe-a song i litsen to evert other day, trying to immitate voices XD

any how bye for now!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
UPDATE WHENEVER!
TTigerz chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Ooooooh!May and Drew joined and they clearly like one another, Dawn is breaking Pauls ice and Ash and Misty are Ash and Misty... I cant wait for the update!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Oh I loved the chap :) really good if it continues this way till the end it will probably go into my community :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »