Reviews for The Dark Side of the Light
116jeff chapter 6 . 3/29
Gah! Just when it was getting good!
jackie69 chapter 22 . 2/3
Wow...This was absolutely fantastic!
Loved all the twists and turns, Wonderful HEA for E/S
Hugs
AZSeaOtter chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
This was an AMAZING story! I absolutely lived it! From chapter to chapter, I couldn't stop reading, it had EVERYTHING. From a smart, loving, badass Sookie to a perfectly canon, strong, protective Eric! Loved their story, anguished in their suffering, reveled the way it played out, enjoyed the suspenseful cliffies, and loved all the mysteries. Well written and organized plots! Will definitely be reading again. Thanks for sharing!
elsie bailey chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
I am late to the party but so happy I found your story. Just wonderful!
MiniLover chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
This was an amazing story! You're a wonderful writer! I truly enjoyed every minute of it! I could not put it down!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
I don't understand why Sookie isn't more angry with Eric! I mean, he kept the secret that he knew who she was, since the day they met! So where does he get off being so angry with her for keeping secrets?! Pot meet kettle!
MiniLover chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Holy hot ESN! SOoo...Wow! My brain's not really working! Too hot!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
So, assassin Sookie is teaming up with Eric? Should be interesting!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Wow! Who wouldn't go with Eric! Too sexy!
WitchMitzi chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
Awesome story!
gruen chapter 22 . 4/13/2015
There were many twists and turns. Fun! Thank you.
rainey girl chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
Great story! So well written! Thank you :)
Fanficescape chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Loved it from beginning to end!
Fanficescape chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
I've read other FF where authors said they got an idea for a story from a book or movie but then proceeded to tell the exact same story only with different character names. You have done a great job making this story your own and truly just used Night Huntress as a starting point. That and the feel of the relationship between S&E is more like NH which is fabulous! Can't wait to keep reading. Thanks!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
'God damn vampires/fucking fairies!' Love it! You really know how to keep your readers on the edges of our seats.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »