Reviews for Trust and Consequences: A 'Hold My Silence' MR
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Liked it very much. Thanks so so much for these missing reels. ... Although this one really is qutie pivitol to the rest of the story and you might consider making it just another chapter.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
The patience, tenderness and growing trust between them is just beatiful. Love it.

Oh, and it was hot. Very.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great sMutt really does move a story forward.
Brumeier chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Your smut always gets my love, LOL! You're right, this was a huge step for Abby. Way for her to take control! Yay! Can't wait for the next big step from these two.
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awww yay! Read this before going to bed. Is that so wrong? I hope that soon they can ahem truly be together.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Gorgeous as ever! It's wonderful to truly see Abby reach such a forward and strong level of confidence as well as security with Connor. And bless him for making her feel that way. Furthermore - sensual and hot and sublime smut.
Geminii524 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was delicious! What a nice smutty interlude in the middle of trying to stay alive and not to become dinner for some very large carnivore. "She couldn't make herself press her boundaries, but Connor could" - I think that sums it up very well! And Connor blushing afterwards - so cute and HOT! *GAH!*
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great as always! :)
fairepeacock chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
love your stuff!
itstheoneandonlyme chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I need all the fluff/smut I can get right! Awesome job! Yay Abby for taking that step!
shhylady chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
All I have to say is its about time!
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was definitely groundbreaking. Really beautiful; sweet and gentle. This was more like a great leap forward for these two. Perfect.
Moriarty's Cat chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
*fans self* You are such a tease! hehehe, love it!