Reviews for Stranger in the Shadows
Lover of Pokemon chapter 3 . 1/6
interesting. hope you update soon
kittymaster70 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
when is da next chapter coming out
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
POST YOUR NEXT CHAPTER MAN! ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR OR TWO BRO! THAT IS JUST WAY TOO MUCH! IVE BEEN WAITING F
Sammy chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
can u please update this story I love it so much
AlphaMewtwo chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I wish you would update it
ty chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
make more
bro chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Cant wait for chapter 4 update soon!
Bro chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Dude update soon
JulietMonta chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
man i really liked the story! but its been a long tike since you updated it but there is still a CHANCE cant waig for more
postiche chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Carrie and May's quarrel was unrealistic. Carrie should've just slapped (or something like that) May instead.
postiche chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
May seems to be a bit Mary Sue-ish and OOC. I think she isn't the type of person who suddenly cries just because she hasn't found her "love of her life" yet. :/

Though I still think this is a pretty good story. Keep up the good work!
AdvancedPokeLove chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Well, I really like it! When you will post the next chapter? I'm still waiting, pleaseee...continue it. I want to know the next. Thanks! o
Nanami Hattori chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hey, I like your fanfic, how about the next chapter? I want to see that, if you're not heaviness XD
FallenFan77 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Another great chapter :) Can't wait for the next update. Talk about crazy fan girls lol poor shadow. Suspense is really coming into the story, nice job. :D
FallenFan77 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Kyaaaa...such a cute story. I can't believe i didn't leave a single review yet...so i guess this is my chance :) I love pikachu! OMG that scene with pikachu and the pillow made me laugh a lot :D Great chapter and story!