Reviews for Bunny hop: Crossover OneShots
LNFRARADIANT chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I've never read the series you're referencing but it sounds like my next great obsession :3 Realms of the Black Jewels, you say...Hmmm...Ehehehe
Thank you so much and have a nice temporal anomaly! :D
ScarletNahla chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You are the only one who writes this, please go expand! Please, please?
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I love both of these, Avatar and Black Jewels! You've probably combined by to favorite story lines. Awesome job on all of them!
rezmutt chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
i have never read the black jewel trilogy but I loved the combining of these two worlds. All the one-shots were so interesting and well written
Arithra chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved those drabbles!

my favourit was the first one and the one I did not like was the last one.

well maybe because I don't like katara being this cruel

The combination of the craft and bending is awesome!and I would love to read a fanciction about that, maybe one day you get an idea how to continue it!
Arithra chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Wow I really likes all of them, well exept the last one, i do think Kataras reaction is understandable, but I don't think she would be that cruel... and at least toph would have noticed before.

My favourit is the first one, I really am a sucker for drama!

If I had to choose one for you to continue writing it would be that one!

maybe one day you will get more ideas and continue writing, I would love to read that.

The one with Zuko nd Katara alone as a couple and the misunderstandings was hilarious.
Vaneria Potter chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Wonderful as ever.

Have you thought about doing one set during the trilogy itself?

I think a confrontation between Azula and Dorothea would be very interesting.
SpottedLesbian chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
You write well, both dialogue and narrative is sharply delivered. I think you did a great job with the BJT world, and would like to see more BJT work - crossover/solo. Satan belongs behind a desk, and who would deny him an office? - this is fan-fiction. Great job on young Daemonar, I love what you've done and will be waiting for more, this story or another.
The White Leopard chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
That has got to be the strangest crossover combination I've ever heard of, but somehow, it works. I really enjoyed your oneshots. I had forgotten how much I love the SaDiablos and Zuko and Katara are always amusing. If you're ever feeling so inclined, I would be very interested in reading a fuller version of any of these fics (especially the first one). I think it would be great. Of course, you don't have to. Anyway, I look forward to reading any other crossovers you come up with, including the Tortall one. You pick all the good series. :)

As for a critique proper, I didn't notice any issues with your grammar or spelling or anything that was particularly jarring. You have a style that flows nicely. Keep up the good work!
ArrayePL chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Intriguing crossover, but I don't know the Universe the Gaang was tossed into. Which one is it?
cai-ann chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Sequel please... I an give you all the information on the BJT that you could ever need... *puppy dog eyes*
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Hahaha :D Awwwww, poor Daemonar :D he's so sweet in your story! 3

I see you've updated recently, THANK GOODNESS, it means you're still interested in this story. :( sad how many ppl start really good stories and then don't finish them. But you WILL! :D :D :D

I'm a little confused, I thought it was Toph in the first chapter, not Katara?

Anyways, UPDATE SOON!

3 Zuko :)

Ciao

Tas
Leni chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Daemonar fic! Daemonar fic! DAEMONAR FIC!

!

"He got even tireder then."

AWWWWWWWW!

I loved the whole cute thing. There's not close enough Daemonar love in this fandom, and I just loved him here. He was such a brave little boy.

Nice detail, having Saetan teach the kid a new 'big' word. And the last parragraph, too. HEH! Of course he's got good taste, he's the High Lord's grandson!

Only thing, I'm pretty sure that Lucivar has what'd amount to a tripping wire around the yard. I remember him thinking in Dreams Made Flesh that even if it wouldn't stop the enemies from reaching the aerie, he'd always be prepared for when they came.
Leni chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
ooooh, so great! I was just thinking that we don't get enough of Jaenelle's First Circle, and here come two of the males front and center. And yay, Sceron!

Zuko's part is my favorite. from the 'just-horses' to his 'whatting the what?' moment. Loving that he feels the Blood's figures of speech can be tangled. And heh, the fight! Now you've made me wonder if the shields are the color of the Jewels - I've always assumed they were clear, with the ipower/i of the Jewel behind it, but as far as I remember there's nothing stating one thing or the other.

Um. Daemon dressed in nothing but a Black shield. That almost makes me vote for clear shields. LOL

Katara is great, too. She'd fit right in with the coven - and that last bit about Daemon being apprehensive of what Jaenelle would do once she learned of Katara's healing abilities. ooooh.

One thing only, when the Blood thinks about their craft, they capitalize the C. Craft. Yeah, lots of capital letters in BJT world.

Is there more?
waterlit chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hello sorry for the late review! This was actually pretty interesting, despite the fatc that I haven't ever heard of Kaeleer before. You did the crossover pretty well, methinks.