Reviews for Baby Blues
han.bones chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
This is a beautiful ending. i love it.
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Oh wow! This story is truly amazing. I also think that introducing Sully to this mix will actually turn out to be very interesting and exciting! I know that it's been quite a while since you've probably even thought about this story, but I am very, very, very much looking forward to a possible future installment.

Amazing job so far! And I hope you can start this up again sometime in the future!
J chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I know that it has been a long time since you updated, but I just found this story. Please add MORE! I am not sure why but I find this story very fascinating.
Sarah9488 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I've always liked Sully so this turn of events doesn't bother me... when I read your warning I thought you would make Hannah pregnant. But thank god, you didn't so far... I'm not anti-Hannah, but that would've been too much :)
cordy2007 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Definitely not hating you.

A little surprised but I think this can only be good.

I still have faith that it will all work out in the end.
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
great chapter. love what her dad's booked up for her. surprised by seeing Sully but hopefully it will do her some good, he really did care about her. look forward to more soon
wercomingup chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
At this point, I just want Brennen to be happy, so go for it!
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Sully! Well I must admit, the show could be headed there soon as well. Hannah certainly is one monkey wrench, why not Sully too? ;) Excellent work. :)
Aching Bones chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Hi there,

Considering how Booth is with Bones right now, I can not really see a future for them at all...Taking that into consideration, I am glad that she will be spending some time with Sully...I never, ever thought that I would ever hear myself say know!

Looking forward to more...

MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010

congrats on the job
Yatobu chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Oh No ... Why Sully? *sigh* why not someone new, someone better than Booth? I'm sorry, I'm kinda confuse why people always think the second best for Brennan is always Sully.
MentalistLover13 chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
I actually like where this is going! I just hope that this will bring Booth and Brennan closer together:) Great chapter!:)
wordsaremyescape chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
...Sully? *sigh* I guess I can put up with him if it's temporary...Can't wait to see what happens next.
Bonesfan25 chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
sigh, especially after last nights ep I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter! I like the idea that Brennan has a chance to get the same happiness that everyone else has, but I'm for B&B all the way! Gah, why does Hannah have to be in the way of what is clearly meant to be? Looking forward to your version of events though! Hope you find more time soon!
mendenbar chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
It's not that I hate your dear one, but that it may be some time before I can find out what your devious mind has in store. Sully? Surely the was someone else out there to choose?

Sigh. Okay, write it your way.

Give kidlets squeezes from the strange lady and do you need any babysitters? The Furbys claim that they "know how." (I wouldn't trust them - hey, put down the super soake...)