Reviews for When The World Came Crashing Down
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
What?! No! It can't end like that! Reese survives, right? Right!?
Clickydowiz chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I have read the whole thing 2 times I have come to the conclusion that he did die. This falling was like in his imagination. I love this one Its on my fave list. I would have liked to see a sequal with them going through his last year together. I want chapter 11 to start off "After a long 2 years.. of treatment..." Good writing. Ususally the Canadian or English words "bin" "mum" ect.. would be hard to read for me but I liked this a lot.
AwesomeWriter2013 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so weird, my dad has Lymphomic Lukimia (I'm not sure how to spell it).
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Would you possibly write a sequel? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel! I want to know what happens! I loved this story so much! Please, let there be a sequel!
Clickydowiz chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Okay so here is the sequel, a touching I mean amazing (and I have faith in this writer) about his treatment. My own sister and I had the same bed for a while and getting up in the night to puke is something you only experience with a spouse or sibling or bed-mate. Have Malcolm help him puke and Dewey get him water and all the brotherly things we want to hear. I love this story just what I was seeking.
Clickydowiz chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Love it love it love it
gamenerd 808 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Great story glad to see a new chapter and I would like to see a sequal and a new chapter of fugitives. in my opinion your starting to become a great author
Solyom2 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Good job!
I already read the Fugitives in the Middle a year ago, and now I can't wait the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Please continue! It's really good.
Kalli chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I am digging this story. The last chapter (10) was my favorite so far. You're a good writer! I do hope you continue.
WriterGurl11 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Can there be Malcolm whump? . lol update soon!

Heamic08
umbi chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
i just stumbled across your fic and read it through ... and i love it. reese was always my favorite brother and i like more serious stories with him. i think you caught the emotions of the chars quite good and i'm thrilled to read the end .. please go on!
Snoopy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I would like to write a love story about Malcolm and that cute short-haired Heather girl who appeard in Morp. What do You think about that idea? Please, answer me.
Snoopy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I would like to write love story about Malcolm and that cute, short-haired Heather girl who appeard in Morp. What do You think about that idea?
AceM chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Oh my god, you posted a new chapter oO
Today I was bored and after two years not reading Malcolm- fanfiction at all I thought "hey, I could look if there's anything new there" and then I saw the new chapter- funny coincidence!
It was awesome- now we finally know what's wrong with Reese!
But oh, if the next chapter is already the last one, I think it doesn't look too good for him, does it?
Please update as soon as possible! (oh, and I absolutely hate you for the long break xD)