Reviews for Friends Before Love
yOLO chapter 21 . 8/4
GOOD
Lizzie chapter 20 . 7/10
You had me fooled. At least until the doctor said she had achol in her systum. The same thing happened to my uncle he is curently in a coma. Do feel bad for me. I miss him alot, but I manage. P.S I didn't mean that my uncle was an acholic i mean't that he was in a car accident
Love it chapter 28 . 2/22
luve ur story
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
Awesome!
i3percyjackson chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
i really liked this chapter but you forgot to put in who's point of veiw it was in and i was really confused!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Can you make percabeth quickly happen,palia is making me feel sick?it will be good if Luke and Percy want annabeth at the same time.
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
Searching, Hitting Home, and Falling Leaves! I must see them all! I already read STRUCK, by the way, update it! I thought it was amazing! (And in need of an update) I would definitely read those all! PM me about it plz!
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Oh my, u had me scared there for a while! Ya! Thalico!
Zarcasm chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
You should have gave a warning about alcohol mentions as well as in other chapters too with alcohol mentioned in the writing.
Zarcasm chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Let me tell you that this is the FIRST time I've ever felt sorry for Luke. Even in Riordan's books, I hated him. I even hated him more in fanfics that made him a player or cheater.

But right now, I feel so sorry for him. He's so innocent. And I like the way you didn't make him too jealous about the whole staying at Annabeth staying at Percy's house thing.

If Annabeth continues to lead him on, I'll start to dislike Annabeth a little. Like the story, but not how Annabeth is treating Luje
Zarcasm chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Crack is bad. Don't joke bout it
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Perlia? No, PERCABETH!
jasongraceless chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHHA THE BUILD-A-BEAR PART
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
PLEASE DO HITTING HOME
!11
Chastity chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I was in the same situation, except that everyone thought I liked the guy, even he did! I actually told them I liked him(I like lying), when I didn't! Best prank ever! Cool story! I mean like, the one I'm reading not the, umm... Yeah.