Reviews for Friends Before Love
I liked ur story maybe more ... drama but honestly tje story was good i liked it
dude y does every fanfic writer make percy or annabeth or someone in the car crash...
i bet they're gonna b fatal and then ghgkghgkjkjqgbjgrghjbghrgrhehjewghjghjggbhrghjrbghrggbwhj happens and BOOM! U will get Thalico and PERCABETH( Mah Fave)
Btw i wud luv it if u ever did Thaluke ( since Thals is 16 and Nico is around 10 when they meet him in the book at Westover Hall)
awwwww man...dayummmmm
Annatrimione chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
When you had the doctor say Ms. Grace died, I was like, "Oh ok cool. Wait. Hold on. *rereads sentence* NOOOOOOOOO!" And then I saw that it was her mom and I was grateful. Btw, you are AMAZING at writing cliffhangers.
P.S. - Annatrimione is Annabeth, Tris, and Hermione... :)
Annatrimione chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I loved the part where Annabeth said that A) It would cover up her jealousy better as a reason to invite Percy and Thalia! Also, I am a pure Percabeth shipper, so I can't wait to see how this story turns out. But so far, it is very intriguing!
thegirlwiththepen80 chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
When you said Ms. Grace died, I was like NOOOOOOO THALIA. And then everything was okay, so phew near death disaster avoided.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
Best story evah
yOLO chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
GOOD
Lizzie chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
You had me fooled. At least until the doctor said she had achol in her systum. The same thing happened to my uncle he is curently in a coma. Do feel bad for me. I miss him alot, but I manage. P.S I didn't mean that my uncle was an acholic i mean't that he was in a car accident
Love it chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
luve ur story
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
Awesome!
i3percyjackson chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
i really liked this chapter but you forgot to put in who's point of veiw it was in and i was really confused!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Can you make percabeth quickly happen,palia is making me feel sick?it will be good if Luke and Percy want annabeth at the same time.
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
Searching, Hitting Home, and Falling Leaves! I must see them all! I already read STRUCK, by the way, update it! I thought it was amazing! (And in need of an update) I would definitely read those all! PM me about it plz!
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Oh my, u had me scared there for a while! Ya! Thalico!