Reviews for Heavy Is The Head That Wears The Crown
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 2/19
absolutely incredibly well done!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
good story
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
very sweet and I love the banter ;)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely brilliantly adorable!
JackiLeigh chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Loved this, so incredibly sweet. The interaction between Neal and Elizabeth...and the letter at the end...amazing. Thanks for sharing.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Lovely story, lots of warm fuzzies.
conundrum18 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
That was awesome! Your characterization of everyone is just spot on. I can picture the characters saying the lines- it flows very naturally.

My favorite part-"For someone who can sell himself so spectacularly, you don't think an awful lot about your true character, do you?"- That got me thinking. Neal is presented as such an enigma- confidence mixed with a heavy dose of confusion about his true nature- and I think you really did that justice. Great fic! :)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
That was very sweet :-)
lightrain chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
great story, loved reading it
faithunbreakable chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
That is so, so sweet. And a change from the usual Neal!Whumpage going on. Plus, banter. Banter is always good. Basically, you rock.

I'll try to catch up on my White Collar now so I can read all those fics that have Alex as a main char.

csimesser1 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
that was great loved it
LaraRae chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Loved it! Loved the Neal/El bonding, and you most definitely did do them justice. You write Mozzie incredibly well - can hear his voice reading your words. Had me laughing when Moz was lecturing Neal - "You should feel bad..."

And of course, "What if I whisper?"
Ursula4x chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
This is beautifully crafted. A very entertaining but heart felt story.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Awww, I loved this!
kenziecaffrey chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Awesome story! VERY touching. I really LOVED the part when Neal was saying all the catchy names such as the Dynamic Duo. Haha great story.