Reviews for Königsberger Klopse
SidewaysCircls chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Fuck you,Prussia. GOD YOU'RE SUCH A DICK SOMETIMES! But I still loved this.
PrinceofElsinore chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hottt! I love how OCD Germany is about his dinner xD I'm glad he got over it in the end, though. Oh the incorrigible Prussia-I do hope he tells Ludwig eventually that he loves him. It was nice to see those emotional layers under all the smexiness (Kitchen sex is a weakness of mine with these two xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
hmmm... I get the concept. but prussia is made out to be a complete jerk to the point almost dark way...
Zeao chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Poor Germany '(

I like how it was bittersweet. How Germany loves Prussia and Prussia even made him say it, without saying it back... So sad. Perhaps it's sadder that Germany knew he wouldn't and didn't expect him to.

But it was funny as well. The fact that it was the kitchen and everything, It was great. Germany in an apron is such a funny image XD Your descriptions were also really good. Both setting descriptions and character's thoughts descriptions.

The only thing I didn't really like was how Germany seemed so incredibly submissive... Don't let that get you down too much, it is still a nice little story ;]
siriusxremus22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hilarious. Everytime I read it I laugh. Thanks!
GakupoFangirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm really impressed! You have written some of the best fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading, although this, for me, was a bit of a sad piece...

I felt so bad when Germany thought that Prussia didn't love him! Germancest is my OTP!
tothestrongest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
loved it but omg can you say unsanitary! XD
Baumkuchlein chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that's indeed a little sick, but why would one bully you because of that? it's just bitter-sweet and well-written, vivid and even to someone who prefers a more dominant portrayal of Germany it's just perfect!

keep up the good work
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
If you're sick then I'm depraved, because I enjoyed every minute of this. I have an insistent need to look up Königsberger Klopse now.
ExplodingPiano chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I've never read a smut fic more complete than this. It's hot,mainly. Really hot. But you managed to add some humor in there too, and hints of angst on Germany's side. It all meshed up awesomely and I adore you for this. :D
Kajou chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
It's 1:14 right now, and I am so. fucking. tired.

And yet, I stayed awake, only so I could finish off this story XD It's so amazing, EVERYTHING I love about this pairing is in this story! you captured both of their personalities so well!

Yet when Ludwig suggested that Prussia didn't love him, I got really sad :(
thothlover chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm probably never going to be the same when i spend time in he kitchen, but i'm going to love you for this!

hope you write more!
LoliTurk chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Why would I bully you for this? This is, by far, one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time!
Fallennorth chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was really good. Well written and hot sex, a perfect combination.