Reviews for All Water Leads To The Ocean
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
LOL that was a great ending (or should I say beginning/prelude to your other fic?)!

Nick/Cassie are such a cute paring (despite their large age gap)! But you know what? You continuously make it work in your fics. I looove your writing style! :-D

Keep up the GREAT work!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great one-shot! I really loved this.
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OH! my dream come true! I love these two together! It's the best! Thanks and going to read the next NOW!
DofD chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Love!
KatsuTami chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
So I just watched this movie, and I'm not gonna lie I wasn't a Nick/Kira fan! This was a spectacular little story, I really enjoyed it, and now I'm going to read the second one )
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow. Excellent work. I like the angst at the beginning. A sequel would be awesome. The last line set you up so nicely for one.
ihartspied chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this was amazing [:

awesome job!
K8Y chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is awesome! (And HOTT! lol)I love it! Do a sequel! Please? Pretty Please? I REALLY wanna see him seduce her! (though I'm not sure he'll really have to try that hard!) :)
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awesome job. I have to say that you did an amazing job with this story and your writing in absolutely incredible. It's a real feat to accomplish so much emotion and depth in so many words. You have a real talent. Keep up the good work!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
me thinks this requires a follow-up, no?
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Plase update!~hands you twp huge plates of cookies, one for you and one for your muse~ I love this story and would love to read a sequal! ") :) ") :)