Reviews for Letters From Home
readingandreading chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
What a lovely and awesome story! I love it! Would you ever consider writing more? I see its been a while, but it's wonderful!
tiffanie.k.wilson chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
R u gonna finish this story bc it is too awesome not to I love it and really hope u do soon :-)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
Amazing story I can not wait for the next update. I hope you continue writing this story
nbrian72 chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Looking foward to seeing some more of the story
esm398 chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
I loved this so much. I had decided to just go to bed after classes ended for the week, but I found this and I jut couldn't stop. Two of my cousins are actually in the army right now, and this is pretty much the same as their relationships with their girlfriends. Amazing writing, and story line. I really hope you update soon, I've loved reading it.
cinnafluff chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
I noticed you haven't updated in a while. I found this story and it intriqued me. I also dated I guy I didn't know that well we met when he was a senior and I was a junior. He lived about 5 hours away we met through a friend. He graduated 2 months later and was in the navy by July. The letters remind me of the ones we used to write each other. Sadly, we didn't make it through his time in the navy. I would love to read more of this to get the happy ending i didn't. Thanks for writing.
galaxy69uk chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
Oh man I didn't realise this wasn't complete :( that will teach me to look at the last time it's updated assume its complete
EmmaDarcy chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
I hope you will be coming back to this story one day
MK543 chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Guess this is it, huh? The end?
MK543 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Hmm, hard to believe that Edward describes himself as a poor student? Also, Bella was in almost constant contact with Edward until the party then she turns off her computer and doesn't even check for two whole days? This girl would have emailed pics to him Sunday morning for sure. I remember what being infatuated is like.
MK543 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I got to thinking about Edward's age. Lots of 18 yr old are in Afghanistan, so what's he been doing for 4 years. At first I assumed he had a college degree before he enlisted; that's a good way to be officer material. But then he tells Bella he might consider college when he returns home? Just a query. xo
MK543 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Your fic proves you shouldn't judge a fic by the amount of reviews. You write well without too much yada yada in-their-head second guessing every move chatter. I like dialog to move a story along & the letters are kismet. xoxo
Amanda chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
Okay I've just read thru this and am sitting here with tissues crying. I know how RL can be, but I love this story and would love more!
Sea Native chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
i've just spent time reading this start to finish and it's truly a wonderful story! please, update whenever you can!
bookwormlove chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
love it, can't wait for the next chapter!